What a weekend for fight fans! But you’re probably asking: “Who fights this weekend?” Look no further.
We have an action-packed weekend ahead with UFC 292 featuring a highly-anticipated UFC Bantamweight Championship showdown between Aljamain Sterling and Sean O’Malley.
UFC 292: Sterling vs. O’Malley
This weekend, we’ve got UFC 292: Sterling vs. O’Malley. Live from the TD Garden in Boston, the event will take place on Saturday.
You can catch the main card on ESPN+ pay-per-view starting at 10 p.m. ET, with prelims on ESPN and ESPN+ at 8 p.m., and early prelims on ESPN+ at 6:30 p.m.
The main event features bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling making the fourth defense of his title against Sean O’Malley. The co-main event showcases a thrilling showdown between strawweight champ Zhang Weili and Amanda Lemos.
Main Card (10 p.m. ET) – ESPN+ PPV
- Bantamweight championship: Aljamain Sterling (c) vs. Sean O’Malley
- Strawweight championship: Zhang Weili (c) vs. Amanda Lemos
- Welterweight: Ian Garry vs. Neil Magny
- Men’s bantamweight: Mario Bautista vs. Da’Mon Blackshear
- Men’s bantamweight: Marlon Vera vs. Pedro Munhoz
Prelims (8 p.m. ET) – ESPN+
- Middleweight: Chris Weidman vs. Brad Tavares
- Middleweight: Gregory Rodrigues vs. Denis Tiuliulin
- Lightweight: Austin Hubbard vs. Kurt Holobaugh
Early Prelims (6:30 p.m.) – ESPN+
- Middleweight: Andre Petroski vs. Gerald Meerschaert
- Women’s flyweight: Andrea Lee vs. Natalia Silva
- Women’s flyweight: Karine Silva vs. Maryna Moroz
So buckle up, fight fans. No matter where you are, there’s no shortage of thrilling action this weekend. Keep your calendars marked and your screens ready for a weekend of hard-hitting showdowns in the UFC.