Tony Ferguson’s odds continue to shorten in the hours before his highly-anticipated main event fight with Justin Gaethje.
Order UFC 281
Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira is tonight! Watch every UFC 281 fight here.
- Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira
- Carla Esparza vs. Zhang Weili
- Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Chandler
Ferguson (25-3) will enter UFC 249 as the betting favorite, with money pouring in to support the 36-year-old. “El Cucuy’ hasn’t been defeated since 2012 and has won 18 of his last 19 fights. Currently, Ferguson can be found at odds of -208.
His opponent, Gaethje (21-2) is also on a winning streak of his own after impressive first-round stoppage victories against James Vick, Edson Barboza, and Donald Cerrone. “The Highlight” is now 5-2 in the UFC after defeats to Eddie Alvarez and Dustin Poirier in 2017 and 2018 respectively. Gaethje is the underdog in this main event bout and is currently listed at +168.
- Tony Ferguson to win: -208
- Justin Gaethje to win: +168
However, it appears as though the oddsmakers have it all wrong. The Body Lock’s expert analyst Sriram Muralidaran is confident that Justin Gaethje will come out on top at UFC 249.
Odds are in favor of this fight finishing by knockout or technical knockout. Currently, stoppage victory wins by KO, TKO, or submission are viewed as the most probable outcomes, as money supports this fight ending inside the distance.
- Either win by KO/TKO: -165
- Either win by submission: +225
- Either win by points: +300
- Draw: +5000
UFC 249 betting odds
- Tony Ferguson (-208) vs. Justin Gaethje (+168)
- Henry Cejudo (-255) vs. Dominick Cruz (+200)
- Francis Ngannou (-274) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (+214)
- Jeremy Stephens (+215) vs. Calvin Kattar (-275)
- Greg Hardy (-215) vs. Yorgan De Castro (+175)
- Donald Cerrone (+115) vs. Anthony Pettis (-145)
- Alexsei Oleinik (+210) vs. Fabricio Werdum (-270)
- Carla Esparza(-155) vs. Michelle Waterson (+125)
- Vicente Luque (-250) vs. Niko Price (+195)
- Charles Rosa (+145) vs. Bryce Mitchell (-180)
- Sam Alvey (+315) vs. Ryan Spann (-415)
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.