The UFC returns to pay-per-view this weekend with an interim UFC Heavyweight Championship bout set to headline UFC 265 in Houston, Texas.
The event is scheduled for Saturday night and will feature Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane in what is ultimately an opportunity to go on and face current heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou next.
UFC 265 is a PPV event and that means every main card fight will only be available to watch on the
At the time of writing, Lewis is a significant betting underdog and can be found at +300 odds at most betting sites. That means a $100 bet on Lewis to win would return $400 if successful.
Gane, on the other hand, will provide little return for bettors at odds of -400. A successful bet on Gane will only return $125 on the night.
Here’s a complete guide to the UFC 265 betting odds.
UFC 265 fight card
Saturday, August 7 – Houston, Texas
Main Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Derrick Lewis (+300) vs. Ciryl Gane (-400)
- Jose Aldo (-128) vs. Pedro Munhoz (+104)
- Michael Chiesa (+102) vs. Vicente Luque (-124)
- Tecia Torres (-142) vs. Angela Hill (+116)
- Song Yadong (-105) vs. Casey Kenney (-115)
Prelims – 6:00 pm on
- Bobby Green (+250) vs. Rafael Fiziev (-325)
- Vince Morales (-105) vs. Drako Rodriguez (-115)
- Ed Herman (+198) vs. Alonzo Menifield (-250)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (-120) vs. Jessica Penne (-102)
- Manel Kape (-200) vs. Ode Osbourne (+160)
- Miles Johns (-205) vs. Anderson dos Santos (+164)
- Victoria Leonardo (+104) vs. Melissa Gatto (-128)
- Johnny Munoz Jr. (-230) vs. Jamey Simmons (+184)
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.