Dustin Poirier is favored to beat Conor McGregor tonight when the pair clash at UFC 264.
Poirier managed an impressive upset victory at UFC 257 in January when he knocked out the former two-division champion in the second round of their main event bout. Poirier had entered the fight as a +254 underdog and McGregor’s odds were -290 at the time of the fight.
But the betting environment has changed dramatically following the result of the fight in January.
McGregor vs. Poirier 3 odds
Now, it’s Poirier who is the betting favorite at odds of -120. McGregor, on the other hand, represents slightly better value at odds of -110.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier, look no further than MyBookie as they are offering a special First Deposit Bonus this week for UFC 264 and will match 50% of a new player’s first deposit.
McGregor vs. Poirier betting props
There is a selection of method of victory bets and other props available on the MyBookie website, as well.
Method of Victory
- Conor McGregor by KO/TKO (+100)
- Dustin Poirier by KO/TKO (+150)
- Dustin Poirier by Decision(+430)
- Dustin Poirier by Submission (+500)
- Conor McGregor by Decision (+600)
- Conor McGregor by Submission (+2200)
Win in Round
- Dustin Poirier to Win in Round 1 (+600)
- Dustin Poirier to Win in Round 2 (+650)
- Dustin Poirier to Win in Round 3 (+700)
- Dustin Poirier to Win in Round 4 (+1000)
- Dustin Poirier to Win in Round 5 (+2200)
- Conor McGregor to Win in Round 1 (+300)
- Conor McGregor to Win in Round 2 (+500)
- Conor McGregor to Win in Round 3 (+950)
- Conor McGregor to Win in Round 4 (+1800)
- Conor McGregor to Win in Round 5 (+2800)
UFC 264 fight card and betting odds
Here’s the full UFC 264 fight card, start times, and betting odds:
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Dustin Poirier (-110) vs. Conor McGregor (-120)
- Gilbert Burns (+130) vs. Stephen Thompson (-160)
- Tai Tuivasa (-125) vs. Greg Hardy (-105)
- Irene Aldana (-115) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (-115)
- Sean O’Malley (-860) vs. Kris Moutinho (+535)
Prelims – 8:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Carlos Condit (+150) vs. Max Griffin (-180)
- Niko Price (+155) vs. Michel Pereira (-185)
- Ryan Hall (+160) vs. Ilia Topuria (-200)
- Dricus du Plessis (-120) vs. Trevin Giles (-110)
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Jennifer Maia (-200) vs. Jessica Eye (+160)
- Omari Akhmedov (+100) vs. Brad Tavares (-130)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov (-220) vs. Jerome Rivera (+170)
- Alen Amedovski (-120) vs. Hu Yaozong (+100)
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.