UFC 263 is this Saturday, June 12, with a fight card that features two championship rematches.
In the main event, UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya will defend his belt against #3 ranked contender Marvin Vettori. Adesanya came out on top when the two fighters first clashed in 2018 but it was a closer fight than many anticipated. Vettori won the third and final round on all scorecards but two judges determined that Adesanya had done enough to win the first two rounds and therefore win via split decision.
The UFC 263 co-main event is a fight between UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno. Figueiredo and Moreno fought last December in a fantastic five-round bout that ended up being called a majority draw after Figueiredo, the champion, was deducted a point for a low blow.
Typically, only UFC main event and title fights are scheduled for five rounds but a special contest on the UFC 263 main card is also booked for five three-minute rounds this Saturday night. Nate Diaz returns to the cage to face #3 ranked welterweight Leon Edwards in what should be a highly significant 170-pound clash that could have title implications.
UFC 263 Fight Card
UFC 263 fight card, date, and start time details
Saturday, June 12 – Glendale, Arizona
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET on ESPN+ PPV
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori 🏆
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno 🏆
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm ET on ESPN+
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis
- Matt Frevola vs. Terrance McKinney
- Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.