With UFC 262 in the books, it’s time to look ahead to the promotion’s next pay-per-view event.
UFC 263 will take place on Saturday, June 12, at the Gila River Arena, in Glendale, Arizona. The UFC 263 main event is a rematch between Israel Adesanya and Marvin Vettori but this time the UFC Middleweight Championship is on the line.
The event will also feature a second title fight with the UFC Flyweight Championship up for grabs as Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno battle for the second time. Unlike the main event, the flyweight rematch is an immediate one after the pair went the distance in a majority draw in December 2012. Figueiredo retained the title and claimed The Body Lock’s 2020 Fighter of the Year award after a spectacular 12 months that saw him defeat Joseph Benavidez twice and then defend his title against Alex Perez.
One of the most anticipated bouts coming up at the UFC 263 fight card, however, is the welterweight clash between Leon Edwards and Nate Diaz. Diaz returns to action for the first time since November 2019 to fight Edwards, who is already within reach of a title shot.
See below for the full UFC 263 fight card and bout order.
UFC 263 fight card
Saturday, June 12 – Gila River Arena, Glendale, Arizona
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm ET
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Karol Rosa
- Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jake Collier
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.