UFC 260 happens this Saturday, March 27, and is shaping up to be one of the best events for betting purposes this year.
The main event is packed with all kinds of value with the heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic entering the fight against Francis Ngannou as the underdog. In the co-main event, former champion Tyron Woodley is a big underdog against Vicente Luque. And rising star Sean O’Malley is heavily favored to beat Thomas Almeida.
Looking to place a bet on UFC 260? We’ve got all the information you need to know about how to bet on UFC 260 and how to bet on Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou.
UFC 260 betting odds
- Stipe Miocic (+105) vs. Francis Ngannou (-135)
- Tyron Woodley (+180) vs. Vicente Luque (-230)
- Sean O’Malley (-310) vs. Thomas Almeida (+250)
- Gillian Robertson (+135) vs. Miranda Maverick (-165)
- Jamie Mullarkey (+100) vs. Khama Worthy (-130)
- Fabio Cherant (+220) vs. Alonzo Menifield (-280)
- Jared Gooden (+205) vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov (-245)
- Modestas Bukauskas (+140) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (-170)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (-125) vs. Abu Azaitar (-105)
UFC 260 betting tips
Stipe Miocic to win (+105)
Heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic is currently listed as the underdog at most sites. This line feels off. Miocic has the wrestling ability to control Ngannou for five rounds (again), yet we haven’t seen any new information to suggest Ngannou can defend Miocic’s takedowns and keep this one standing.
Miocic is Matthew Wells’ best bet. Matt discusses the Miocic vs. Ngannou matchup here in more detail.
Miranda Maverick to win (-165)
Miranda Maverick enjoyed a successful UFC debut in October last year when she defeated Liana Jojua at UFC 254. She’s a talented and well-rounded fighter who seems to match up well against the grappling-focused Gillian Robertson.
Maverick is Drake Riggs’ best bet for UFC 260. See Drake’s comments about Miranda Maverick here.
Khama Worthy to win (-130)
Khama Worthy is a lightweight with significant power and there’s a fair chance he’ll put his opponent Jamie Mullarkey away inside the distance at UFC 260.
Patrick Auger has Khama Worthy as his UFC 260 best bet. Watch Patrick’s analysis here.
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.