Now Reading
Henry Cejudo outlines conditions for his UFC return

Henry Cejudo outlines conditions for his UFC return

Henry Cejudo has revealed that he’s interested in returning to the UFC but he’s just waiting for the right money before doing so.

ONLY ON ESPN+
Order UFC 261 PPV

Watch THREE title fights live on ESPN+!

  • Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal
  • Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas
  • Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Andrade
Order PPV on ESPN+ Learn More
We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

“I need to talk to Dana White and see how much money we’re talking about. I miss fighting, but I need motivation for all this. If he gives me what I want, the ‘God of War’ will face ‘Triple C,'” Cejudo told Combate (translated to English).

Now that we’re almost certain that Cejudo will return to UFC competition either this year or next year, it begs the question of whether he’s handled this situation correctly and how does he perform against the new champions in each weight class.

Deiveson Figueiredo was outstanding in 2020 and Petr Yan looks incredible at the top of the bantamweight division.

In this video, Patrick Auger, Matthew Wells, Drake Riggs, and Ant Walker discuss Cejudo’s latest comments and more.

Riggs feels like there’s a 45 percent chance that Cejudo returns to the UFC. He believes that Cejudo will knock out both Figueiredo and Yan if he does return.

Wells has Cejudo’s return as a 78 percent chance and is excited for Triple C’s fights with both champions.

Walker says Cejudo has an 80 percent chance of returning and leaves the remaining 20 percent just in case Cejudo’s body is struggling to handle such high-level athletic competition for the many years he has been competing.

Auger goes all-in and says Cejudo is a 100 percent chance to return to the UFC this year or the next year.

Scroll To Top