Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane are set to stand toe-to-toe inside the UFC’s Octagon this Saturday night at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, United States.
Lewis and Gane will be competing for the interim UFC Heavyweight Championship in the main event of UFC 265 and, more importantly, the winner will emerge as the next contender to face current champion Francis Ngannou potentially later this year.
Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane and the entire UFC 265 main card is exclusive to ESPN+ on pay-per-view and that means that fight fans will need to have an
One cost-effective way to watch UFC 265 live is by accessing the UFC PPV deal through The Disney Bundle.
At $13.99 per month, The Disney Bundle includes three premier streaming services: Disney+,
Anyone who has subscribed to The Disney Bundle has access to
Here’s how to watch UFC 265 this Saturday night:
- Get an ESPN+ subscription (or sign up to The Disney Bundle)
- Order the UFC 265 PPV event
- Stream the fights live to your favorite streaming device (TV, computer, mobile, etc.)
The Disney Bundle
The Disney Bundle contains three streaming services, Disney+, Hulu, and
The Disney+ streaming service hosts a variety of content including the Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic collections. Subscribers can also watch new releases, exclusive originals, and more.
The Disney Bundle also includes access to Hulu’s massive streaming library which includes popular shows and originals.
UFC 265 details
Saturday, August 7 – Houston, Texas
Main Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
- Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney
Prelims – 8:00 pm on
- Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
- Ed Herman vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm on
- Manel Kape vs. Ode Osbourne
- Miles Johns vs. Anderson dos Santos
- Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gatto
- Johnny Munoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.