Khabib Nurmagomedov and Justin Gaethje both successfully weighed-in before their highly-anticipated bout at UFC 254 and that means fans around the world will be tuning in to watch the UFC Lightweight Championship fight in just a few hours.
Order UFC 281
Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira is tonight! Watch every UFC 281 fight here.
- Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira
- Carla Esparza vs. Zhang Weili
- Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Chandler
The PPV main card will stream exclusively on ESPN+ in the United States at the unusually early start time of 2 pm ET. The early prelims commence at 11:00 am just one hour before the prelims start at 12:00 pm.
Fans without an existing
UFC 254 &
The UFC 254 &
The bundle includes UFC 254 ($64.99) and an annual
Subscribers can also watch Top Rank Boxing, college sports, soccer, cricket, rugby union, golf, tennis, as well as NHL, MLB, and other major leagues.
For more information regarding how to watch UFC fights on
UFC 254 & The Disney Bundle
Another option ahead of UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje is the new UFC 254 & Disney Bundle.
The bundle requires fans to subscribe to
UFC 254 & Start Time
Saturday, October 24 – Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Main Card – 2:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje
- Robert Whittaker vs. Jared Cannonier
- Alexander Volkov vs. Walt Harris
- Jacob Malkoun vs. Phil Hawes
- Lauren Murphy vs. Liliya Shakirova
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Ion Cutelaba
Prelims – 12:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Stefan Struve vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Nathaniel Wood vs. Casey Kenney
- Alex Oliveira vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov
- Da Un Jung vs. Sam Alvey
Early Prelims – 11:00 am (ET) on ESPN+
- Liana Jojua vs. Miranda Maverick
- Joel Alvarez vs. Alexander Yakovlev
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.