The UFC has returned to its busy schedule following a three-week break over Christmas.
Right now, the promotion has scheduled weekly events for the foreseeable future and it all started with Max Holloway vs. Calvin Kattar at UFC Fight Island 7 on Jan. 16.
This Saturday, we have what is expected to be the biggest UFC pay-per-view event since Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor (UFC 229) when McGregor returns to face Dustin Poirier in a lightweight clash that is likely to decide who proceeds to fight for the UFC Lightweight Championship.
UFC 257 is a pay-per-view event and can only be watched live on ESPN+.
In February, Kamaru Usman will defend the UFC Welterweight Championship against Gilbert Burns at UFC 258.
And in March, UFC middleweight Israel Adesanya will attempt to secure his second title when he takes on light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz at UFC 259.
UFC Schedule 2021
- UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2 (Jan 23) (BUY PPV)
- UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Volkov (Feb 6)
- UFC 258: Usman vs. Burns (Feb 13)
- UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Lewis (Feb 20)
- UFC Fight Night: Reyes vs. Prochazka (Feb 27)
- UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya (Mar 6)
- UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs. Chimaev (Mar 13)
- UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Holland (Mar 20)
How to watch UFC fights
An ESPN+ subscription is required to watch all upcoming UFC events, including the numbered PPV events that require additional purchase.
On January 16, the UFC also aired UFC Fight Island 7: Holloway vs. Kattar on ABC. However, there are no other events scheduled to air on network television in 2021.
For more information regarding how to watch UFC fights on ESPN+ in 2021, click here.