UFC 274 Odds: Latest betting updates before Oliveira vs. Gaethje
A stacked UFC 274 event takes place this Saturday in Phoenix, Arizona, and it’s a fight card that has shaken up the betting market significantly in recent weeks.
While the betting odds for the main event bout between Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje have remained relatively stable, we’ve seen some large movements in many of the other main card fights this weekend.
For instance, the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship bout between Rose Namajunas and Carla Esparza is one that has drawn the attention of bettors. The champion, Namajunas, opened at odds of -150 and has since moved to -210 suggesting that big money is coming in for the champ. Esparza, the underdog in that bout, has moved from +130 to +172 in recent weeks.
One of the greatest shifts in the UFC 274 odds comes in the form of Michael Chandler moving from -260 to -400 before his bout with Tony Ferguson. Bettors seem to think that Tony Ferguson is truly done and dusted in the UFC and his odds have now moved from +218 to +300.
Interestingly, it’s a similar case for Donald Cerrone as his odds have shifted from -300 at opening to now -170 now just days before UFC 274. Joe Lauzon, his opponent, started as a +250 underdog but big money has moved him into position as a smaller +140 underdog.
UFC 274 Odds
Saturday, May 7 – Phoenix, Arizona
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm PT on ESPN+ PPV
- Charles Oliveira (-170) vs. Justin Gaethje (+140)
- Rose Namajunas (-210) vs. Carla Esparza (+165)
- Michael Chandler (-400) vs. Tony Ferguson (+300)
- Mauricio Rua (+190) vs. Ovince Saint Preux (-240)
- Donald Cerrone (-170) vs. Joe Lauzon (+140)
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT on ESPN+
- Andre Fialho (-400) vs. Cameron VanCamp (+300)
- Randy Brown (+100) vs. Khaos Williams (-130)
- Macy Chiasson (+180) vs. Norma Dumont (-230)
- Brandon Royval (-240) vs. Matt Schnell (+190)
Early Prelims– 5:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm PT on ESPN+
- Blagoy Ivanov (-155) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (+125)
- Francisco Trinaldo (-115) vs. Danny Roberts (-115)
- Tracy Cortez (-145) vs. Melissa Gatto (+115)
- Kleydson Rodrigues (-350) vs. CJ Vergara (+250)
- Ariane Carnelossi (+150) vs. Lupita Godinez (-180)
- Journey Newson (+120) vs. Fernie Garcia (-150)
UFC 274 Predictions
Our team of expert analysts has formed their UFC 274 predictions before this Saturday’s event and you can find all of our detailed fight previews and analysis right here.
- Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
- Kleydson Rodrigues vs. CJ Vergara
- Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell
- Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon
- Norma Dumont vs. Macy Chiasson
Full staff predictions for Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje and Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Esparza will also be posted to our UFC Predictions home page.