How to Order UFC 288 PPV on ESPN+
Fight fans, get ready for an explosive night of action as UFC 288 is just around the corner! In the main event, we’ll see Aljamain Sterling defend his bantamweight championship against the returning two-division champ, Henry Cejudo.
This highly anticipated showdown is set to take place in Newark, New Jersey, on Saturday. But before we dive into the details, let’s talk about how you can order and watch this blockbuster event live on ESPN+.
How to Order UFC 288 on ESPN+
If you don’t want to miss a second of the action, you’ll need to order the UFC 288 pay-per-view (PPV) on ESPN+. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do just that:
- First, head over to ESPNPlus.com/UFC to sign up for an ESPN+ subscription if you haven’t already. By signing up through our affiliate link, you’ll not only be supporting our content but also gain access to a wide range of sports coverage, exclusive articles, and more.
- Once you’re an ESPN+ subscriber, simply navigate to the UFC 288 event page on ESPN+.
- Click the “Buy Now” button to purchase the UFC 288 PPV. The event will then be added to your account, and you’ll be all set to watch it live.
- On the day of the event, log in to your ESPN+ account and visit the UFC 288 event page. The live stream will be available to watch on your preferred device, be it your smartphone, tablet, computer, or connected TV.
Remember, ESPN+ is the exclusive home for UFC pay-per-views, so make sure you’re subscribed to catch all the hard-hitting MMA action. And don’t forget, when you sign up using our affiliate link, you’ll be supporting our content while enjoying the best in sports entertainment.
Now that you know how to order UFC 288 on ESPN+, let’s take a look at the fight card for the night.
UFC 288 Fight Card
UFC 288 has an exciting main card and many intriguing preliminary matchups that you won’t want to miss. Here’s the complete fight card for the event:
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV, 10 p.m. ET)
- Men’s bantamweight: Aljamain Sterling (c) vs. Henry Cejudo
- Welterweight: Belal Muhammad vs. Gilbert Burns
- Strawweight: Jessica Andrade vs. Yan Xiaonan
- Men’s featherweight: Movsar Evloev vs. Diego Lopes
- Men’s featherweight: Kron Gracie vs. Charles Jourdain
Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Lightweight: Drew Dober vs. Matt Frevola
- Light heavyweight: Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Devin Clark
- Welterweight: Khaos Williams vs. Rolando Bedoya
- Strawweight: Marina Rodriguez vs. Virna Jandiroba
Early Prelims (ESPN/ESPN+, 6:30 p.m.)
- Heavyweight: Braxton Smith vs. Parker Porter
- Middleweight: Phil Hawes vs. Ikram Aliskerov
- Middleweight: Joseph Holmes vs. Claudio Ribeiro
The main event will see Aljamain Sterling defend his bantamweight title against former two-division champion Henry Cejudo, who’s coming out of retirement for this highly anticipated matchup. The co-main event features a welterweight clash between Belal Muhammad and Gilbert Burns, with the winner potentially securing a title shot.
Before the main card kicks off, you can catch the prelims and early prelims on ESPN, ESPN+, and SiriusXM Fight Nation, starting at 6 p.m. ET. The early prelims feature a heavyweight bout between Braxton Smith and Parker Porter, followed by two middleweight matchups: Phil Hawes vs. Ikram Aliskerov and Joseph Holmes vs. Claudio Ribeiro.
The action continues with the prelims on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN+, and SiriusXM Fight Nation at 8 p.m. ET, showcasing a lightweight bout between Drew Dober and Matt Frevola, a light heavyweight clash between Kennedy Nzechukwu and Devin Clark, a welterweight contest with Khaos Williams taking on Rolando Bedoya, and a strawweight fight between Marina Rodriguez and Virna Jandiroba.
Be sure to tune in early to catch all the exciting bouts leading up to the main card, and don’t forget to order UFC 288 on ESPN+ to watch the entire event live!