The first pay-per-view event of the year is almost here as UFC 246 takes place Saturday night in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The event will notably be headlined by the return of Conor McGregor who faces Donald Cerrone in a welterweight tilt. It will be available only on ESPN+ in the United States.
Odds for that fight have already seen a huge shift and continue to do so. Just a few days ago, the Irishman was listed as a -320 favorite.
However, McGregor’s odds continue to move as he is currently a -350 favorite. Cerrone, meanwhile, has gone from a +260 to a +275 underdog.
That means you would have to bet $350 to win $100 on McGregor, while a $100 stake on Cerrone would win you $275.
If you’re banking on a McGregor win, you should have probably made your bets by now if you want to see some profit. However, if you’re confident in Cerrone, now is the best time to put all your money on “Cowboy” as there is great value in him getting the upset.
However, there are some interesting odds elsewhere on the card as well.
You can find a full list of the latest UFC 246 betting odds below:
- Conor McGregor (-350) vs. Donald Cerrone (+275) — welterweight
- Holly Holm (-140) vs. Raquel Pennington (+110) — women’s bantamweight
- Maurice Greene (-133) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (+103) — heavyweight
- Claudia Gadelha (-115) vs. Alexa Grasso (-115) — women’s strawweight
- Anthony Pettis (+185) vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira (-245) — lightweight
- Maycee Barber (-980) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (+605) — women’s flyweight
- Sodiq Yusuff (-138) vs. Andre Fili (+108) — featherweight
- Nasrat Haqparast (-330) vs. Drew Dober (+255) — lightweight
- Aleksa Camur (-125) vs. Justin Ledet (-105) — light heavyweight
- Tim Elliott (+110) vs. Askar Askarov (-140) — flyweight
- Brian Kelleher (+120) vs. Ode Osbourne (-150) — bantamweight
- Sabina Mazo (-115) vs. JJ Aldrich (-115) — women’s flyweight
Combat sports fan who loves a good body shot.