In MMA terms, Japan is a cradle of civilization. Co-evolving alongside Brazilian grappling, it was responsible for the first big-money MMA events. All-time greats like Mauricio “Shogun” Rua, Fedor Emelianenko, and Mirko Cro Cop forged their legacies as the fledgling…
- Nate Diaz vs. Nick Diaz: A difference between brothers
- Everybody wants Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone
- Cain Velasquez was the worst thing to happen to Daniel Cormier
- Who are the 5 greatest Japanese MMA fighters of all-time?
- ONE Championship to launch ONE eSports; Demetrious Johnson named Chief Brand Ambassador
- Understanding how Khabib Nurmagomedov submitted Conor McGregor with a rear-naked choke that wasn't under the chin
- Brian Ortega shouldn't be an underdog against Max Holloway
- The Story of Cain Velasquez: Has 'Sea Level Cain' been stunted by greatness?