Bellator Dublin: Gallagher vs. Ellenor fight card updates
Bellator is returning to Dublin, Ireland, on February 22 with an event headlined by Straight Blast Gym fighter James Gallagher and Englishman Cal Ellenor. As of late, many more bouts have been added the card, including the return of reality star Aaron Chalmers.
Aaron Chalmers (4-1) last competed in June, where he bounced back from his first career defeat against Fred Freeman. He is set to face American Austin Clem (3-1), who will be making his promotional debut. The Geordie Shore star has finished all five of his professional wins, with three coming via submission.
February 22 will see rising Scottish prospect Chris Duncan (5-0) take on Ireland’s own Ryan Roddy (8-1-1) at 155 pounds. Duncan last competed at Ultimate Fight League 3 in August, winning with a brutal head kick in the first round. He enters this fight with a 100% finishing rate and it will be his second outing for Bellator.
Other additions to the card include UFC veterans Oliver Enkamp (8-2) and Richie Smullen (5-1-1), who are scheduled to fight Lewis Long and Ranjeet Baria respectively.
Bellator Dublin fight card
- James Gallagher (10-1) vs. Cal Ellenor (8-2)
- Chris Duncan (5-0) vs. Ryan Roddy (8-1)
- Oliver Enkamp (8-2) vs. Lewis Long (17-5)
- Richie Smullen (5-1-1) vs. Ranjeet Baria (3-1)
- Philip Mulpeter (10-6) vs. Daniel Crawford (10-3)
- Karl Moore (9-2) vs. Arunas Andriuskevicus (14-4)
- Will Fleury (6-2) vs. Justin Moore (9-2)
- Blaine O’Driscoll (7-3) vs. Ezzoubair Bouarsa (7-1)
- Danni Neilan (1-0) vs. Chiara Penco (4-1)
Steven specialises in MMA and Lethwei. He loves a good 1-2 down the middle.