The UFC 280 betting odds have been released before the promotion’s trip back to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, this weekend.
Order UFC 281
Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira is tonight! Watch every UFC 281 fight here.
- Israel Adesanya vs. Alex Pereira
- Carla Esparza vs. Zhang Weili
- Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Chandler
Two titles are on the line this weekend with the vacant UFC Lightweight Championship up for grabs in the main event and the UFC Bantamweight Championship ready to be defended by Aljamain Sterling. Sterling will face former two-time champion TJ Dillashaw in the co-main event, while former champ Charles Oliveira faces Islam Makhachev in the main event.
Oliveira vs. Makhachev
Oliveira, despite being considered one of the top pound-for-pound fighters in the sport, will enter the fight as an underdog. Current betting lines show Oliveira as a +155 underdog against Makhachev, who can be found at odds of -180 as the favorite. Both fighters are on outstanding win streaks, with Oliveira now undefeated in his last 11 fights, and Makhachev has won all of his last ten fights, albeit against a considerably lower level of competition.
Sterling vs. Dillashaw
In the co-main event, Sterling is favored to defend his title this weekend for the second time. He’ll enter at odds of -175 against Dillashaw, who is currently a +150 underdog at most sites. Sterling has won all of his last seven bouts, including his split decision victory against Petr Yan at UFC 273 in April. Dillashaw returned to action with a split decision win of his own against Cory Sandhagen last year.
Yan vs. O’Malley
One other highly-anticipated battle at UFC 280 is the bantamweight clash between former champion Petr Yan and Sean O’Malley. Yan is a -270 favorite and is expected to defeat O’Malley, who is listed as a +230 underdog. O’Malley returns following his no contest with Pedro Munhoz in July.
See below for the full list of UFC 280 betting odds and lines before this weekend’s event in Abu Dhabi.
Watch UFC 280 live
- Date: Saturday, October 22
- Time: PPV Main Card starts at 2 pm ET, Prelims start at 10 am ET
ESPN+ PPV (order here)
Order UFC 280 on the ESPN+ website to watch every main card fight live, including Oliveira vs. Makhachev, Sterling vs. Dillashaw, Yan vs. O’Malley, and more.
After ordering, fans can stream every UFC 280 fight to a preferred device, including TVs, mobiles, computers, laptops, tablets, and more.
UFC 280 Betting Odds
Saturday, October 22 – Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi
Main Card – 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT only on
- Charles Oliveira (+155) vs. Islam Makhachev (-180)
- Aljamain Sterling (-175) vs. TJ Dillashaw (+150)
- Petr Yan (-275) vs. Sean O’Malley (+230)
- Beneil Dariush (+165) vs. Mateusz Gamrot (-195)
- Katlyn Chookagian (+185) vs. Manon Fiorot (-215)
Prelims – 10:00 am ET / 7:00 am PT on ESPN+
- Belal Muhammad (+125) vs. Sean Brady (-145)
- Makhmud Muradov (+170) vs. Caio Borralho (-200)
- Volkan Oezdemir (+140) vs. Nikita Krylov (-165)
- Zubaira Tukhugov (-155) vs. Lucas Almeida (+135)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (-175) vs. Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (+150)
- Armen Petrosyan (-205) vs. AJ Dobson (+175)
- Muhammad Mokaev (-730) vs. Malcolm Gordon (+530)
- Karol Rosa (-260) vs. Lina Lansberg (+220)
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.