UFC 276 takes place this weekend in Las Vegas and will feature two exciting title fights at the top of the fight card. All of the action will stream live only on ESPN+ this Saturday night.
In the main event, middleweight champion Israel Adesanya returns to defend his title against Jared Cannonier. Cannonier has moved up to #2 in the middleweight rankings following a knockout victory against Derek Brunson. Adesanya will be looking to record his fifth successful title defense and retain his undefeated streak as a middleweight. He’ll enter as the betting favorite on Saturday night as per the latest UFC 276 betting odds.
Before then, Alexander Volkanovski and Max Holloway will battle for the third time in the co-main event. Volkanovski is 2-0 up over the former champion following two decision victories. Since their last fight, Volkanovski has defended his title against Brian Ortega and “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung. Holloway, too, has recorded two wins with decision wins against Calvin Kattar and Yair Rodriguez. The UFC fight odds favor Volkanovski before the co-main event.
Also on the main card is what appears to be a middleweight title eliminator bout between Sean Strickland (#4) and Alex Pereira who is unranked. Pereira, the only fighter to knock out Adesanya in kickboxing, has two wins in the UFC so far and a victory this weekend will likely ensure that he is next to face the winner of the middleweight title fight later in the night. Strickland has been in impressive form, managing six consecutive victories and five since his return to middleweight in 2020. The odds are tighter for this clash with Strickland set to enter as a slight favorite.
Sean O’Malley makes his return this weekend and will be facing tough bantamweight contender Pedro Munhoz on the UFC 276 main card. O’Malley will enter as a big betting favorite. Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barberena also features on the main card and the odds show Lawler as an underdog before that fight.
Read on for the latest UFC fight betting odds before UFC 276: Adesanya vs. Cannonier.
UFC 276 is a PPV event and will stream only on
UFC 276 Betting Odds
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm PT only on
- Israel Adesanya (-500) vs. Jared Cannonier (+350)
- Alexander Volkanovski (-210) vs. Max Holloway (+165)
- Sean Strickland (-125) vs. Alex Pereira (-105)
- Robbie Lawler (-125) vs. Bryan Barberena (-105)
- Pedro Munhoz (+220) vs. Sean O’Malley (-300)
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT on ESPN+, ABC, and
- Brad Riddell (+120) vs. Jalin Turner (-150)
- Ian Garry (-175) vs. Gabriel Green (+145)
- Jim Miller (-175) vs. Donald Cerrone (+145)
- Brad Tavares (+125) vs. Dricus Du Plessis (-155)
Early Prelims– 6:30 pm ET / 3:30 pm PT on ESPN+ and
- Uriah Hall (+250) vs. Andre Muniz (-350)
- Jessica Eye (+220) vs. Maycee Barber (-300)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (-145) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (+115)