UFC 271 takes place this Saturday night at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, and will feature an exciting UFC Middleweight Championship rematch.
Israel Adesanya returns to defend his middleweight title against Robert Whittaker after the champion knocked him out in October 2019 to take the title. Now, after each fighter has enjoyed a three-fight consecutive win streak in the division, the two will step back into the Octagon and stand toe-to-toe once more.
In the co-main event, two of the hardest-hitting heavyweight fighters will clash when Derrick Lewis meets Tai Tuivasa in a three-round fight that is sure to be exciting.
Read on for the UFC 271 betting odds, full fight card, and our predictions for many of the most exciting fights coming up at UFC 271.
UFC 271 Betting Odds
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm PT on ESPN+ PPV
- Israel Adesanya (-280) vs. Robert Whittaker (+225) (predictions)
- Derrick Lewis (-170) vs. Tai Tuivasa (+150) (predictions)
- Jared Cannonier (-160) vs. Derek Brunson (+140) (prediction)
- Kyler Phillips (-450) vs. Marcelo Rojo (+340) (prediction)
- Bobby Green (-145) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (+125) (prediction)
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT on ESPN+
- Andrei Arlovski (-140) vs. Jared Vanderaa (+120) (prediction)
- Roxanne Modafferi (+300) vs. Casey O’Neill (-400)
- Alex Perez (-400) vs. Matt Schnell (+300)
- William Knight (+145) vs. Maxim Grishin (-165)
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm ET / 3:00 pm PT on ESPN+
- Leomana Martinez (+245) vs. Ronnie Lawrence (-310) (prediction)
- Alexander Hernandez (+140) vs. Renato Moicano (-160) (prediction)
- Carlos Ulberg (-265) vs. Fabio Cherant (+215) (prediction)
- AJ Dobson (-115) vs. Jacob Malkoun (-105)
- Douglas Silva de Andrade (+175) vs. Sergey Morozov (-210)
- Jeremiah Wells (-240) vs. Mike Mathetha (+195)
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.