The UFC’s first pay-per-view event of 2022 will happen on Saturday, January 22.
At UFC 270, a UFC Heavyweight Championship showdown between champion Francis Ngannou and challenger Ciryl Gane is expected to be the main event. But before Ngannou and Gane battle for five rounds, Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figureido will meet for a third time in the co-main event.
Order UFC 270 on ESPN+
Watch Ngannou vs. Gane and every UFC fight live this Saturday night on ESPN+
Figureido gets another chance to defeat Moreno on January 22 after losing by third-round rear-naked choke at UFC 263 in June last year. Moreno claimed the title with that victory after the two had fought to a majority draw in December 2020.
Here’s how the Moreno vs. Figueiredo betting odds look before UFC 270.
Moreno vs. Figueiredo betting odds
Expectations are different heading into this trilogy fight. Moreno entered as a significant betting underdog in both of the first two fights but will step into the cage as a betting favorite this time now after his impressive performance last June.
The Moreno vs. Figueiredo odds have remained stable since the lines opened in December.
By referencing the above odds, a bet of $100 on Moreno to win would return $156.82 if successful. On the other hand, a successful $100 wager on Figueiredo would return $246 on the night.
How to bet on Moreno vs. Figueiredo
UFC fans can place a bet on the title fight by signing up to FanDuel sportsbook if they are from one of the following states where sports betting is legal: Arizona, Connecticut, Illinois, Colorado, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, Iowa, New Jersey, Tennessee, and Michigan.
Moreno vs. Figueiredo betting history
See the recent betting odds for Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo fights before UFC 270.
Brandon Moreno last five fights
- vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (W): +194
- vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (D): +275
- vs. Brandon Royval (W): -140
- vs. Jussier Formiga (W): +165
- vs. Kai Kara-France (W): +144
Deivson Figueiredo last five fights
- vs. Brandon Moreno (L): -195
- vs. Brandon Moreno (D): -320
- vs. Alex Perez (W): -240
- vs. Joseph Benavidez (W): -220
- vs. Joseph Benavidez (W): +140
UFC 270 Betting Odds
All UFC 270 betting odds are provided by FanDuel sportsbook.
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Francis Ngannou (-120) vs. Ciryl Gane (+102)
- Brandon Moreno (-176) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (+146)
- Movsar Evloev (+102) vs. Ilia Topuria (-102)
- Greg Hardy (-168) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (+142)
Prelims – 6:30 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Viviane Araujo (+124) vs. Alexa Grasso (-146)
- Kay Hansen (-225) vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius (+188)
- Trevin Giles (+124) vs. Michael Morales (-146)
- Tony Gravely (-225) vs. Saimon Oliveira (+188)
- Cody Stamann (+164) vs. Said Nurmagomedov (-196)
- Warlley Alves (+164) vs. Jack Della (-196)
- Poliana Botelho (+116) vs. Ji Yeon Kim (-136)
- Matt Frevola (-196) vs. Genaro Valdez (+164)
- Rodolfo Vieira (-270) vs. Wellington Turman (+220)
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.