The UFC is back with another pay-per-view tonight featuring two title fights and a stacked main card.
It’s UFC 269 taking place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the UFC Lightweight Championship is up for grabs in the main event. Champion Charles Oliveira will attempt to defend his title for the first time when he steps into the cage with Dustin Poirier.
The co-main event is a UFC Women’s Bantamweight matchup between champion Amanda Nunes and challenger Julianna Pena. Nunes and Pena were initially scheduled to fight at UFC 265 but a positive COVID-19 test for the champion delayed the title fight until now.
The UFC 269 main card will feature three other exciting fights as Geoff Neal faces Santiago Ponzinibbio in a welterweight battle.
Before then, former bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt steps into the cage as a flyweight to face Kai Kara-France. And fan-favorite fighter Sean O’Malley is set to open up the UFC 269 main card in a bantamweight fight against Raulian Paiva.
The UFC 269 main card is only available to watch via the
Here’s the full UFC 269 fight card including all main card bouts, prelim bouts, early prelim fights, and also the start times and date for the UFC pay-per-view event.
UFC 269 Fight Card
Saturday, December 11 – Las Vegas, Nevada
Main Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier
- Amanda Nunes vs. Julianna Pena
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
- Kai Kara-France vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Raulian Paiva vs. Sean O’Malley
Prelims– 8:00 pm on ESPN+
- Josh Emmett vs. Dan Ige
- Pedro Munhoz vs. Dominick Cruz
- Augusto Sakai vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Jordan Wright vs. Bruno Silva
Early Prelims –6:00 pm on ESPN+
- Andre Muniz vs. Eryk Anders
- Miranda Maverick vs. Erin Blanchfield
- Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley
- Gillian Robertson vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.