Another two UFC title fights are set to take place this Saturday night at UFC 268 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. UFC 268 is a pay-per-view event and will stream exclusively on ESPN+ in the United States.
In the main event, dominant welterweight champion Kamaru Usman will attempt to defend his title once more against Colby Covington. Usman stopped Covington late in the first fight, dropping the challenger twice in the final minute to secure a technical knockout victory. Since then, Usman has defended his title three times, beating Jorge Masvidal twice, and Gilbert Burns to earn top spot on the UFC’s pound-for-pound rankings.
Usman enters this Saturday’s UFC 268 main event as a significant betting favorite at odds of -310 vs. Covington who can be found at odds of +240.
This weekend’s co-main event is another title fight rematch with two-time champion Rose Namajunas set to defend her title against former champion Zhang Weili. Namajunas won the title in April this year when she knocked out Zhang Weili with a head kick just 1:18 into the first round. Now, Zhang gets a chance at immediate revenge and an opportunity to reclaim the title.
Despite beating Zhang convincingly, Namajunas will enter this fight as a slight betting underdog at odds of +100 vs. Zhang who is listed as a -120 favorite.
Read on for the full UFC 268 betting odds and lines before the fights this Saturday night.
UFC 268 Betting Odds
Saturday, November 6 – Madison Square Garden, New York City
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET (Order ESPN+ PPV)
- Kamaru Usman (-310) vs. Colby Covington (+240)
- Rose Namajunas (+102) vs. Zhang Weili (-120)
- Justin Gaethje (-215) vs. Michael Chandler (+180)
- Shane Burgos (-196) vs. Billy Quarantillo (+164)
- Frankie Edgar (+142) vs. Marlon Vera (-168)
Prelims– 8:00 pm ET (Order ESPN+ PPV)
- Andreas Michailidis (+205) vs. Alex Pereira (-250)
- Al Iaquinta (+146) vs. Bobby Green (-174)
- Phil Hawes (-330) vs. Chris Curtis (+265)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (+100) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (-118)
Early Prelims– 6:00 pm ET (Order ESPN+ PPV)
- Jordan Williams (+290) vs. Ian Garry (-360)
- Gian Villante (-120) vs. Chris Barnett (+102)
- Dustin Jacoby (-350) vs. John Allan (+280)
- Melsik Baghdasaryan (-275) vs. Bruno Souza (+210)
- CJ Vergara (+154) vs. Ode Osbourne (-184)