The UFC 285 fight card is set to take place on Saturday, March 5, 2023, and it’s shaping up to be an unforgettable night of fights.
The main event features a heavyweight championship bout between Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane. Meanwhile, the co-main event sees Valentina Shevchenko defend her women’s flyweight title against Alexa Grasso. UFC 285 also marks the debut of wrestling star Bo Nickal, who will face a tough test in his first UFC fight.
Here’s everything you need to know about the UFC 285 fight card.
UFC 285 Fight Card Details
- Date: Saturday, March 4
- Time: PPV Main Card starts at 10 pm ET, Prelims begin at 8 pm ET, Early Prelims begin at 5:30 pm ET
- Watch: Only on ESPN+ PPV (order here)
UFC 285 Main Card
The main card of UFC 285 will feature five exciting fights, headlined by the heavyweight championship bout between Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane. Jones, a former light heavyweight champion, has moved up to heavyweight in search of new challenges. Gane, meanwhile, is a talented contender with impressive striking skills.
The co-main event will see Valentina Shevchenko defend her women’s flyweight title against Alexa Grasso. Shevchenko is one of the most dominant champions in the UFC, but Grasso is a skilled striker with the potential to cause an upset.
The main card will commence at 10 pm ET / 7 pm PST and must be ordered via the ESPN+ PPV website.
Here’s the full main card:
- Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane – Heavyweight Title Fight
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso – Women’s Flyweight Title Fight
- Geoff Neal vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov – Welterweight Bout
- Mateusz Gamrot vs. Jalin Turner – Lightweight Bout
- Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett – Middleweight Bout
UFC 285 Preliminary Card
The preliminary card for UFC 285 will feature some highly anticipated bouts, including the return of former bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt.
The preliminary action will begin at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PST on ESPN and ESPN+.
Here’s the preliminary card lineup:
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Trevin Jones
- Derek Brunson vs. Dricus Du Plessis
- Viviane Araujo vs. Amanda Ribas
- Julian Marquez vs. Marc-Andre Barriault
UFC 285 Early Preliminary Card
The early prelims will host five exciting matchups to get the night started at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The early prelims will begin at 5:30 pm / 2:30 pm PST and will air only on ESPN+.
Here are the five fights on the early preliminary card:
- Ian Machado Garry vs. Song Kenan – Welterweight Bout
- Mana Martinez vs. Cameron Saaiman – Bantamweight Bout
- Jessica Penne vs. Tabatha Ricci – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Da’Mon Blackshear vs. Farid Basharat – Bantamweight Bout
- Kamuela Kirk vs. Esteban Ribovics – Lightweight Bout
How to Watch UFC 285
Fans can watch the UFC 285 event live on pay-per-view only on the ESPN+ streaming service.
Simply head to the ESPN+ website via the link above to learn more about how to order and watch the UFC 285: Jones vs. Gane fight card.
The early preliminary card will begin at 5:30 PM EST / 2:30 PM PST, while the main card will start at 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST on Saturday, March 5, 2023.
UFC 285 is one of the most highly anticipated events on the UFC calendar, and it’s easy to see why. The main event between Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane is a clash of two of the most talented heavyweights in the world, while the co-main event between Valentina Shevchenko and Alexa Grasso promises to be a thrilling bout. Bo Nickal’s debut fight will also be closely watched by fans eager to see if the wrestling star can make an impact in the UFC. With a stacked card and some of the biggest names in the sport, UFC 285 is an event not to be missed.