Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
    • About The Body Lock
    • Terms of Use
    • Privacy Policy
    • Cookie Policy
    • Ethics Statement
    • Contact
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube
    The Body LockThe Body Lock
    • Our News
    • News Aggregator
    • Predictions
    • Odds
    • Watch UFC
    • Order PPV
    • Gambling
    The Body LockThe Body Lock
    Home»UFC»Conor McGregor Confirms Bout with Michael Chandler at Historic UFC White House Event
    UFC UFC News

    Conor McGregor Confirms Bout with Michael Chandler at Historic UFC White House Event

    Jake NicholsBy Jake NicholsSeptember 20, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read

    Conor McGregor has reignited speculation about his UFC return, stating during an appearance on Fox & Friends that he is set to fight Michael Chandler at the promotion’s historic White House card in 2026.

    “The Mac is excited to get back for sure. I’m on it [the White House event],” McGregor said.

    “This is me… [I’m fighting] Michael Chandler. Michael Chandler and myself have done the show The Ultimate Fighter, we’ve had a good back and forth. He’s a good, tough guy.”

    The comments from McGregor, 37, come without official confirmation from the UFC, but they align with ongoing buzz around the matchup, which was first teased after the pair coached on Season 31 of The Ultimate Fighter in 2023.

    Dustin Poirier defeated Conor McGregor at UFC 257 (Zuffa LLC)
    Dustin Poirier defeated Conor McGregor at UFC 257 (Zuffa LLC)

    Previous attempts to book the fight fell through, including a scrapped UFC 303 headliner due to McGregor’s toe injury. McGregor hasn’t competed since suffering a leg break in his 2021 trilogy defeat to Dustin Poirier.

    UFC CEO Dana White is pushing to assemble the “greatest fight card of all time” for the White House event, set for July 4, 2026, on the South Lawn to mark America’s 250th birthday.

    Renderings show an Octagon for 5,000 attendees, with a larger viewing party at the Ellipse and a live CBS broadcast.

    White has called it a “done deal,” inspired by President Donald Trump.

    Chandler, 39, fresh off a loss to Paddy Pimblett at UFC 314, recently voiced his belief in the bout materializing there. “I think we’re closer now than we ever have been,” Chandler said.

    “In my heart of hearts, I think I’m fighting Conor McGregor at the White House and that sure does make a ton of sense for a multitude of reasons.”


    Betpanda

    McGregor, who withdrew from Ireland’s presidential race earlier this week, continues to generate headlines. Fans are divided, with some hyping the potential spectacle while others question if “The Notorious” will follow through.

    If realized, it could be a massive draw for the landmark card.

    BetOnline

    Get $250 in Free Bets from BetOnline

    Share. Facebook Twitter Email Reddit Telegram WhatsApp
    Jake Nichols
    • X (Twitter)

    Covering MMA and combat sports since 2015. Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.

    Related Posts

    Anthony Hernandez Faces Gregory Rodrigues in UFC Sacramento Main Event

    August 22, 2026 UFC Odds 3 Mins Read

    UFC Sacramento: Spivac vs Petrino Heavyweight Co-Main Event Odds and Preview

    August 22, 2026 UFC Odds 3 Mins Read

    Reinier de Ridder vs Roman Dolidze Set for UFC Sacramento Light Heavyweight Bout

    August 22, 2026 UFC Odds 3 Mins Read
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • YouTube

    Betpanda

    Anthony Hernandez Faces Gregory Rodrigues in UFC Sacramento Main Event

    UFC Odds August 22, 2026

    Anthony Hernandez faces Gregory Rodrigues Saturday in UFC Sacramento’s main event, looking to bounce back from his first loss in five years.

    UFC Sacramento: Spivac vs Petrino Heavyweight Co-Main Event Odds and Preview

    August 22, 2026

    Reinier de Ridder vs Roman Dolidze Set for UFC Sacramento Light Heavyweight Bout

    August 22, 2026

    UFC Sacramento: Judice Opens as Heavy Favorite Over Unbeaten Chaves

    August 22, 2026

    UFC Sacramento: Gaziev and Nzechukwu Both Seek First Win in Months

    August 22, 2026

    MyBookie


    Gambling Disclaimer:
    This site provides information only. We may receive affiliate commissions. Gambling is for adults (18+). Availability depends on your location. Please gamble responsibly. Read our Gambling content policy here.
    Home of the best MMA, Boxing & Combat Sport news,  predictions, picks, tips and more. We bring you the latest betting odds, news, and results for every UFC fight.
    TheBodyLock™ Copyright © 2017 - 2026 Kooc Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
    Registered Company No.05695741
    • About The Body Lock
    • Terms of Use
    • Privacy Policy
    • Cookie Policy
    • Ethics Statement
    • Contact

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.