UFC 260 takes place this Saturday, March 27, and is exclusively on ESPN+ pay-per-view.
The event features a UFC Heavyweight Championship bout between Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou. Ngannou was decisively defeated by Miocic back in 2018 and has since earned another right to compete for the heavyweight title after finishing all four of his last opponents inside the opening 80 seconds.
But at UFC 260, Ngannou will need to find a way past Miocic, who is regarded as the greatest heavyweight in UFC history.
Here is everything you need to know about UFC 260 including how to order and watch the UFC 260 PPV live stream on Saturday night.
Ordering UFC PPV on
Fight fans are required to purchase the official UFC 260 PPV event on the
The process of ordering the UFC 260 PPV on
If you don’t have an active
Here are the fastest, easiest, and most cost-effective ways to order UFC 260 on
UFC 260 &
The best way for fight fans to get started this weekend is by purchasing the UFC 260 & ESPN+ Bundle for $89.99.
The UFC 260 and
UFC 260 & The Disney Bundle
The second option is the UFC 260 and Disney Bundle. The Disney Bundle includes Disney+, Hulu, and
The bundle enables a new user to access the following packages:
- UFC 260 PPV and a Disney Bundle subscription for $69.99 + $13.99 per month (with ads)
- UFC 260 PPV and a Disney Bundle subscription $69.99 + $19.99 per month (without ads).
If you already have an
Simply log in to ESPN+ and order the UFC 260 PPV for $69.99.
UFC 260 fight card and start time
Saturday, March 27– UFC Apex, Las Vegas
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy
Prelims – 8:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Fabio Cherant
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Shane Young vs. Omar Morales
Early Prelims – 7:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.