RIZIN 18 brings a sneakily great card to Nagoya tonight!
All fighters made weight this morning, and the card goes forward with thirteen bouts. Check out the full RIZIN 18 results below!
In the main event, arguably the greatest fighter in the world today returns. RIZIN and Bellator MMA champion, Kyoji Horiguchi returns to Japan. He faces a rising star in the heavy-handed Kai Asakura. The co-main event sees the return of RIZIN atomweight champion Ayaka Hamasaki as she faces Suwanan Boonsorn in what will be the top-notch Thai’s promotional debut.
DEEP bantamweight king Victor Henry will make his highly-anticipated RIZIN debut as he takes on Australia’s Trent Girdham. Former top-ranked WEC and UFC fighter, Takeya Mizugaki will also make his promotional debut. He’ll face top prospect Manel Kape. Another DEEP champ, Haruo Ochi will look to defend his well-earned title of the #1 strawweight in the world when he welcomes UFC vet Jarred Brooks to the RIZIN ring. Justin Scoggins will also return to face former Shooto champ Kazuma Sone.
The card features all that and more!
The return of Kanna Asakura, the debut of the legend John Wayne Parr, this card is can’t-miss!
Purchase the pay-per-view on FITE TV for unlimited lifetime replays. You will not regret it! Check out the full card below as it’s updated with RIZIN 18 results overnight.
- Kai Asakura def. Kyoji Horiguchi via KO (Punch) in Round 1
- Ayaka Hamasaki def. Suwanan Boonsorn via Submission (Armbar) in Round 1
- Victor Henry def. Trent Girdham via Submission (Inverted Triangle) in Round 3
- Manel Kape def. Takeya Mizugaki via KO (Punch) in Round 2
- Danilo Zanolini def. John Wayne Parr via Split Decision – KB
- Kanna Asakura def. Alesha Zappitella via Split Decision
- Haruo Ochi vs. Jarred Brooks ends in a No Contest (Cut, Clash of Heads, R1)
- Hiroto Uesako def. Yves Landu via TKO (Strikes) in Round 2
- Justin Scoggins def. Kazuma Sone via Unanimous Decision
- Takaki Soya def. Yutaro Muramoto via TKO (Punches) in Round 2
- Ai Shimizu def. Tabatha Watkins via Unanimous Decision
- Kazuki Osaki def. Shota Takiya via Unanimous Decision– KB
- Ryuji Horio def. Uchu Sakurai via Unanimous Decision – KB