The Body Lock has live results and updates from all of the action taking place at ONE Championship: Dawn of Heroes at the Mall Of Asia Arena, Manila, Philippines, on Friday, August 2.
UFC 251: Usman vs. Masvidal is this weekend!
Three title fights are scheduled for UFC Fight Island on Saturday, July 11. Order the PPV now on ESPN+.
The preliminary card is set to begin at 5 pm local time (5 am ET) and the main card will begin at 8:30 pm (8:30 am ET).
The event features two exciting title fights at the top of the card. Martin Nguyen’s featherweight title defense against Koyomi Matsushima will serve as the main event of the evening, while a flyweight Muay Thai title defense for Jonathan Haggerty, who faces Rodtang Jitmuangnon, sits as the co-main event.
ONE: Dawn of Heroes Results
Read on for live ONE Championship results and updates.
- Martin Nguyen def. Koyomi Matsushima via TKO (ground and pound) – R2, 4:0
- Rodtang Jitmuangnon def. Jonathan Haggerty via unanimous decision
- Eddie Alvarez def. Eduard Folayang via submission (rear-naked choke) – R1, 2:16
- Demetrious Johnson def. Tatsumitsu Wada via unanimous decision
- Danny Kingad def. Reece McLaren via split decision
- Rodlek Jaotalaytong def. Andrew Miller via KO – R3, 0:49
- Yuya Wakamatsu def. Geje Eustaquio via KO – R1, 1:59
- Dae Sung Park def. Honorio Banario via unanimous decision
- Daichi Takenaka def. Leandro Issa via TKO (strikes) – R3, 1:39
- James Nakashima def. Yushin Okami via unanimous decision
- Xie Bin def. Edward Kelly via technical decision
- Miao Li Tao def. Pongsiri Mitsatit via unanimous decision
- Ayaka Miura def. Samara Santos via submission (Americana) – R2, 0:39
- Muhammad Aiman def. Sunoto Peringkat via unanimous decision
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.