During the second episode of UFC 242 Embedded, Khabib Nurmagomedov trains with teammates Islam Makhachev and Zubaira Tukhugov before their upcoming matchups on Saturday. Nurmagomedov and the team learn from Javier Mendez and Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov.
UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2 is this Saturday!
Stream every fight live on ESPN+ starting from 10 pm ET.
- Main event: Poirier vs. McGregor 2
- Co-main event: Hooker vs. Chandler
Paul Felder laments the weight cutting experience while expressing his excitement to start eating following the weigh-ins on Friday. Edson Barboza completes interviews before his lightweight rematch with Felder.
Dustin Poirier and Andrea Lee also make appearances throughout the episode.
You can watch the third installment of the UFC 242 Embedded vlog series in the video above.
UFC 242 Fight Card
Abu Dhabi – Saturday, September 7
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV, 2 p.m. ET)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Dustin Poirier
- Edson Barboza vs. Paul Felder
- Islam Makhachev vs. Davi Ramos
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
- Mairbek Taisumov vs. Diego Ferreira
Prelims (ESPN+, 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Andrea Lee
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Lerone Murphy
- Liana Jojua vs. Sarah Moras
- Ottman Azaitar vs. Teemu Packalen
Early Prelims (ESPN+, 10:15 a.m. ET)
- Belal Muhammad vs. Takashi Sato
- Nordine Taleb vs. Muslim Salikhov
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Zak Cummings
- Don Madge vs. Fares Ziam
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.