An exciting matchup between Nate Diaz and Tony Ferguson is the new main event bout of this weekend’s UFC 279 fight card in Las Vegas.
The fight card marks the return of Nate Diaz following his five-round battle with current champion Leon Edwards in June last year. Diaz was outclassed for the vast majority of the fight but managed to rock Edwards with a straight left hand in the final minute of the fight. For a moment, it looked like Diaz was going to manage another stunning upset victory.
Tony Ferguson steps up into the main event after Khamzat Chimaev missed weight for the Diaz fight. Ferguson was originally scheduled to face Li Jingliang in the co-main event but will now meet Diaz in what should be a fantastic fight at welterweight.
UFC 279 is a UFC PPV fight card, and that means fans can watch Diaz vs. Ferguson and all other main card fights live only after purchasing the PPV on the ESPN+ website. This article will explain how to order and watch Diaz vs. Ferguson and the UFC 279 fight card on Saturday night.
How to order UFC 279 PPV
Here’s our quick step-by-step guide showing how to order the UFC 279 PPV.
Existing ESPN+ subscribers can order UFC 279 PPV for $74.99.
- Visit the ESPN+ website
- Follow the on-page instructions to log in and access the order page
- Select “UFC 279 PPV” and complete your order
New ESPN+ subscribers can save by ordering the UFC 279 & ESPN+ Bundle for $124.98.
- Visit the ESPN+ website
- Select UFC 279 &
- Click “Get Now”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order
The UFC 279 &
How to watch UFC 279 live on
After purchasing the UFC 279 PPV using the guide above, fight fans can then stream Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson and all other UFC 279 main card fights live on Saturday night. Fans who purchased the official PPV can also watch a full replay following the event.
The easiest and best way to start watching UFC 279 fights is by streaming the action live to your TV by using the
Other ways to watch the fights live include using the
Updated UFC 279 fight card
Saturday, Sept. 10 – T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm PT only on
- Nate Diaz vs. Tony Ferguson
- Khamzat Chimaev vs. Kevin Holland
- Li Jingliang vs. Daniel Rodriguez
- Irene Aldana vs. Macy Chiasson
- Johnny Walker vs. Ion Cutelaba
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT on ESPN+
- Hakeem Dawodu vs. Julian Erosa
- Jailton Almeida vs. Anton Turkalj
- Denis Tiuliulin vs. Jamie Pickett
- Jake Collier vs. Chris Barnett
Early Prelims– 6:30 pm ET / 3:30 pm PT on ESPN+
- Norma Dumont vs. Danyelle Wolf
- Chad Anheliger vs. Alateng Heili
- Melissa Martinez vs. Elise Reed
- Darian Weeks vs. Yohan Lainesse
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.