UFC 269 Betting Odds: How to bet on UFC fights
UFC 269 takes place tonight at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the main card is packed with exciting and competitive fights.
In the main event, it’s challenger Dustin Poirier who will step in as a slight betting favorite against lightweight champion Charles Oliveira. Poirier is currently listed at odds of -135 and Oliveira can be found at +105.
Unsurprisingly, UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes is a massive betting favorite against Julianna Pena in the co-main event. Nunes is a -900 favorite against Pena who is currently at +550.
Cody Garbrandt makes his move down to flyweight and will enter as the favorite against Kai Kara-France. Garbrandt (-130) is slightly favored against Kara-France (+100).
Sean O’Malley is listed as a -310 favorite at the time of writing against Raulian Paiva (+250).
UFC 269 Betting Odds
Saturday, December 11 – Las Vegas, Nevada
Main Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Charles Oliveira (+105) vs. Dustin Poirier (-135)
- Amanda Nunes (-900) vs. Julianna Pena (+550)
- Geoff Neal (-115) vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio (-115)
- Kai Kara-France (+100) vs. Cody Garbrandt (-130)
- Raulian Paiva (+250) vs. Sean O’Malley (-310)
Prelims– 8:00 pm on ESPN+
- Josh Emmett (-150) vs. Dan Ige (+120)
- Pedro Munhoz (-120) vs. Dominick Cruz (-110)
- Augusto Sakai (-115) vs. Tai Tuivasa (-115)
- Jordan Wright (+270) vs. Bruno Silva (-345)
Early Prelims –6:00 pm on ESPN+
- Andre Muniz (-165) vs. Eryk Anders (+135)
- Miranda Maverick (-135) vs. Erin Blanchfield (+105)
- Ryan Hall (-200) vs. Darrick Minner (+160)
- Randy Costa (-180) vs. Tony Kelley (+150)
- Gillian Robertson (-390) vs. Priscila Cachoeira (+315)
How to bet on UFC 269
- Charles Oliveira to win: +105
- Dustin Poirier to win: -135
Here’s how to interpret the Oliveira vs. Poirier betting odds.
- A successful $100 bet on Oliveira to win returns $105
- A successful $100 bet on Wilder to win returns $174
Covering MMA and combat sports since 2015. Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.