Tonight’s UFC 265 event is headlined by a fantastic heavyweight showdown between Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane, but the rest of the fight card is packed with well-matched and exciting matchups.
Lewis vs. Gane is understandably drawing the most attention considering it’s Lewis’ explosive power going up against a highly-skilled opponent in Gane. The significance of the fight is also important considering that the winner of the interim UFC Heavyweight Championship will be next to face champion Francis Ngannou.
The rest of the main card includes Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque, Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill, and Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney.
For more information about who is fighting tonight at UFC 265, make sure to check out the UFC 265 full fight card below.
UFC 265 fight card
Saturday, August 7 – Houston, Texas
Main Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
- Tecia Torres vs. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney
Prelims – 8:00 pm on ESPN+
- Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
- Vince Morales vs. Drako Rodriguez
- Ed Herman vs. Alonzo Menifield
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Jessica Penne
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm on ESPN+
- Manel Kape vs. Ode Osbourne
- Miles Johns vs. Anderson dos Santos
- Victoria Leonardo vs. Melissa Gatto
- Johnny Munoz Jr. vs. Jamey Simmons
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.