Derrick Lewis is a major betting underdog in tonight’s UFC main event.
Lewis, who is on a four-fight win streak, will step into the Octagon for his interim UFC Heavyweight Championship bout with Ciryl Gane with the odds stacked against him.
MyBookie MMA has Lewis at odds of +270 before the fight with Gane a heavy favorite at -345.
Gane, who is undefeated after nine professional fights, has secured significant wins against top heavyweight opponents including Alexander Volkov, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, and Junior dos Santos to emerge as one of the most promising heavyweight contenders. It appears that bettors are flocking to Gane’s side before the UFC 265 main event.
The rest of the UFC 265 main card fights are surprisingly equally matched, as well, with three of the other four fights listed as a near pick ’em. The other fight, Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres, sees Torres as a small favorite.
How to watch UFC 265
UFC 265 is a pay-per-view event and that means fans need to purchase the fight card via the ESPN+ website to watch every fight live.
For more details about how to order and watch UFC 265 PPV, click here.
UFC 265 betting odds
Saturday, August 7 – Houston, Texas
Main Card – 10:00 pm on ESPN+ PPV
- Derrick Lewis (+270) vs. Ciryl Gane (-345)
- Jose Aldo (-120) vs. Pedro Munhoz (-110)
- Michael Chiesa (-115) vs. Vicente Luque (-115)
- Tecia Torres (-145) vs. Angela Hill (+115)
- Song Yadong (-115) vs. Casey Kenney (-115)
Prelims – 8:00 pm on
- Bobby Green (+255) vs. Rafael Fiziev (-315)
- Vince Morales (-115) vs. Drako Rodriguez (-115)
- Ed Herman (+195) vs. Alonzo Menifield (-250)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (-135) vs. Jessica Penne (+105)
Early Prelims – 6:00 pm on
- Manel Kape (-200) vs. Ode Osbourne (+160)
- Miles Johns (-210) vs. Anderson dos Santos (+170)
- Victoria Leonardo (-115) vs. Melissa Gatto (-115)
- Johnny Munoz Jr. (-310) vs. Jamey Simmons (+250)
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.