Charles Oliveira and Michael Chandler are set to compete for the UFC Lightweight Championship this weekend at UFC 262 and it’s shaping up to be one of the most evenly matched UFC title fights in recent history — well, at least in the eyes of bookmakers.
Oliveira started as the overwhelming betting favorite at odds of -175 when the fight was announced in late March but has since moved to -125. The line movement indicates that money has been coming in support of Chandler, who has moved from a +140 underdog to a much closer -105 line at the time of writing.
Oliveira vs. Chandler betting odds
- Charles Oliveira: -125
- Michael Chandler: -105
Chandler is the betting underdog for this UFC 262 title fight. Here’s an example of potential returns:
- A successful $125 bet on Oliveira wins $100
- A successful $105 bet on Chandler wins $100
Ferguson vs. Dariush betting odds
Tony Ferguson faces Beneil Dariush in another important lightweight clash happening this weekend at UFC 262.
- Tony Ferguson: +135
- Beneil Dariush: -165
Dariush is a significant betting favorite with his odds currently sitting at -165 and Ferguson an underdog at +135.
- A successful $100 bet on Ferguson wins $135
- A successful $165 bet on Dariush wins $100
UFC 262 betting odds
Get full UFC 262 fight card betting odds right here.
Saturday, May 15 – Toyota Center
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Charles Oliveira vs. Michael Chandler
- Tony Ferguson vs. Beneil Dariush
- Jack Hermansson vs. Edmen Shahbazyan
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Viviane Araujo
- Shane Burgos vs. Edson Barboza
Prelims – 8:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Ronaldo Souza vs. Andre Muniz
- Matt Schnell vs. Rogerio Bontorin
- Andrea Lee vs. Antonina Shevchenko
- Lando Vannata vs. Mike Grundy
Early Prelims – 6:30 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Jordan Wright vs. Jamie Pickett
- Gina Mazany vs. Priscila Cachoeira
- Kevin Aguilar vs. Tucker Lutz
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.