UFC returns to pay-per-view this Saturday, March 27, with a UFC Heavyweight Championship bout featuring Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou.
Miocic, who has cemented his status as the greatest heavyweight in UFC history now after consecutive victories against Daniel Cormier, will defend his title against Ngannou for a second time. The two clashed back in January 2018 and Miocic walked away with a decisive victory, winning a unanimous decision after controlling Ngannou on the mat for the majority of the fight.
Now, after an impressive four-fight win streak, Ngannou returns to the biggest stage. Has Ngannou made the improvements necessary to defeat Miocic? Or will it be a repeat of UFC 220? Watch every fight live this Saturday on ESPN+ to find out.
UFC 260: Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou fight date, start time
- Date: Saturday, March 27
- Prelims: 7:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Main card: 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Main event: 12 – 12:30 am (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
UFC 260 takes place this Saturday, March 27, with the PPV main card kicking off at 10 pm (ET).
Miocic vs. Ngannou, the main event, is expected to start at approximately midnight, but it all depends on the speed of the earlier main card fights.
How to watch UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou, TV and live stream info
The only way to watch UFC 260 in the United States is by ordering the official UFC 260 PPV on
Here are the fastest and easiest ways to order UFC 260:
ESPN+ subscribers can purchase the PPV for $69.99.
ESPN+ subscribers can purchase the UFC 260 & ESPN+ Bundle for $89.99 (save more than 30%)
Where is UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou?
UFC 260 will take place at the UFC Apex facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. This appears to be the last UFC PPV event held in the UFC’s own facility as the promotion looks ahead to hosting events in full-capacity stadiums, starting with UFC 261 in Jacksonville, Florida, next.
Stipe Miocic record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: August 19, 1982 (age 38)
- Height: 6 ft 4 in (193 cm)
- Weight: 233 lb (106 kg)
- Reach: 80 in (203 cm)
- Total fights: 23
- Record: 20-3 (15 knockouts, 5 decisions)
Francis Ngannou record and bio
- Nationality: Cameroonian/French
- Born: September 5, 1986 (age 34)
- Height: 6 ft 4 in (193 cm)
- Weight: 259 lb (117 kg)
- Reach: 83 in (211 cm)
- Total fights: 18
- Record: 18-3 (11 knockouts, 4 decisions)
UFC 260 full fight card
UFC 260 fight card, start time, and bout order
Saturday, March 27– UFC Apex, Las Vegas
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou
- Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque
- Sean O’Malley vs. Thomas Almeida
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Khama Worthy
Prelims – 8:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Fabio Cherant
- Jared Gooden vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk
- Shane Young vs. Omar Morales
Early Prelims – 7:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Abu Azaitar
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.