The UFC’s second pay-per-view event of the year takes place tonight at the UFC Apex Facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The UFC 258 PPV event features a UFC Welterweight Championship showdown between former teammates Kamaru Usman and Gilbert Burns.
Both fighters successfully weighed in on Friday morning, hitting the scales at 170 pounds each. Usman has never lost in the UFC and now has 12 consecutive victories in the promotion.
Burns is on his own tear through the welterweight division and made the most of an otherwise problematic 2020, stepping in to secure two big victories against Demian Maia and Tyron Woodley.
Here’s what you need to watch the UFC 258 PPV event:
- An active ESPN+ subscription (or an active Disney Bundle subscription)
- Purchased the UFC 258 pay-per-view event
- A supported device to watch the fights live or post-event replay (e.g. TV, mobile device, computer)
UFC 258 fight card and bout order
Saturday, February 13 – UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Kamaru Usman vs. Gilbert Burns
- Maycee Barber vs. Alexa Grasso
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Ian Heinisch
- Ricky Simon vs. Brian Kelleher
- Maki Pitolo vs. Julian Marquez
Prelims – 8 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Rodolfo Viera vs. Anthony Hernandez
- Belal Muhammad vs. Dhiego Lima
- Polyana Viana vs. Mallory Martin
- Andre Ewell vs. Chris Gutierrez
Early Prelims – 7:00 pm (ET) on ESPN+
- Gabriel Green vs. Philip Rowe
- Gillian Robertson vs. Miranda Maverick
Join us at 6:15 pm (ET) tonight for our special UFC 258 Tailgate Show! We’ll preview the fights and take your best questions.
Otherwise, join us during our live fight companion where we’ll be providing live commentary and analysis during the UFC 258 main card.
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.