UFC 257 happens this Saturday and that means now is a perfect time to test your mixed martial arts knowledge against other fans from around the world.
UFC fans can head on over to the official ESPN UFC 257 Pick’em Contest page and compete for a chance to win $5,000. It’s easy to play. Entrants simply need to answer questions about UFC 257 correctly and the top entry walks away with the $5,000 total prize.
UFC 257 takes place this Saturday, January 23, and features the return of Conor McGregor, who is set to face Dustin Poirier in an important lightweight contest.
Fans can watch every fight live on
UFC 257 Pick’em Contest
There are 15 questions for UFC 257. Users must predict the winner of the 12 fights scheduled for Saturday night, as well as some other special categories ahead of the event.
See below for the full UFC 257 fight card and the percentage of users who have picked each fighter to win.
Main Card – 10:00 pm (ET) on
- Dustin Poirier (16%) vs. Conor McGregor (84%)
- Dan Hooker (65%) vs. Michael Chandler (35%)
- Jessica Eye (37%) vs. Joanne Calderwood (63%)
- Matt Frevola (17%) vs. Ottman Azaitar (83%)
- Marina Rodriguez (17%) vs. Amanda Ribas (83%)
Prelims – 8:00 pm (ET) on
- Nasrat Haqparast (16%) vs. Arman Tsarukyan (84%)
- Brad Tavares (73%) vs. Antonio Carlos Junior (27%)
- Julianna Pena (48%) vs. Sara McMann (52%)
- Khalil Rountree Jr (83%) vs. Marcin Prachnio (17%)
Early Prelims – 6:30 pm (ET) on
- Andrew Sanchez (28%) vs. Makhmud Muradov (72%)
- Nik Lentz (15%) vs. Movsar Evloev (85%)
- Amir Albazi (81%) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (19%)
What will be the Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor fight result?
- McGregor wins by KO/TKO (73%)
- Poirier wins by KO/TKO (8%)
- McGregor wins by decision (11%)
- Any other result (8%)
Which of these fighters will land the most significant strikes?
- Dan Hooker (80%)
- Ottman Azaitar (13%)
- Joanne Calderwood (4%)
- Jessica Eye (3%)
Will any main card fight end via submission?
- Yes (80%)
- No (20%)
UFC 257 streams live this Saturday, January 23, on the