The Body Lock has live results and updates from UFC 251 as it happens at Yas Island, Abu Dhabi on Saturday, July 11.
UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2 is this Saturday!
Stream every fight live on ESPN+ starting from 10 pm ET.
- Main event: Poirier vs. McGregor 2
- Co-main event: Hooker vs. Chandler
The main event is a UFC Welterweight Championship bout that will see the champion, Kamaru Usman, defend his title against Jorge Masvidal. Usman vs. Masvidal is sure to be a fascinating clash between two fighters who are at the top of their respective careers.
In the co-main event, Alexander Volkanovski will defend his featherweight title against former champion Max Holloway. Volkanovski earned a unanimous decision win against Holloway in December to claim the title and now looks to defend it for the first time at UFC Fight Island.
The first title fight of the evening will happen just moments before Volkanovski vs. Holloway. Fast-rising Petr Yan has earned a bantamweight title shot and will face longtime featherweight great Jose Aldo in a battle for the vacant UFC Bantamweight Championship.
The event will stream exclusively on ESPN+ in the United States. Learn more about how to order and watch UFC 251 here.
UFC 251 Results
Saturday, July 11 – UFC Fight Island, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
- Kamaru Usman def. Jorge Masvidal via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 49-46) 🏆 (play-by-play)
- Alexander Volkanovski def. Max Holloway via split decision (48-47, 48-47, 47-48) 🏆 (play-by-play)
- Petr Yan def. Jose Aldo via TKO (ground and pound) – R5, 3:24 🏆 (play-by-play)
- Rose Namajunas def. Jessica Andrade via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29) (play-by-play)
- Amanda Ribas def. Paige VanZant via submission (armbar) – R1, 2:21 (play-by-play)
- Jiri Prochazka def. Volkan Oezdemir via KO (punches) – R2, 0:49
- Muslim Salikhov def. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos via split decision
- Makwan Amirkhani def. Danny Henry via submission (anaconda choke) – R1, 3:15
- Leonardo Santos def. Roman Bogatov via unanimous decision
- Marcin Tybura def. Maxim Grishin via unanimous decision
- Raulian Paiva def. Zhalgas Zhumagulov via unanimous decision
- Karol Rosa def. Vanessa Melo via unanimous decision
- Davey Grant def. Martin Day via KO/TKO (left hook) – R3, 2:38
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.