UFC 250 will take place at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Saturday, June 6. The Body Lock has live UFC 250 results and updates here.
Order UFC 270 on ESPN+
Watch Ngannou vs. Gane fight live this Saturday night on ESPN+
The UFC PPV event is headlined by a UFC Women’s Featherweight Championship bout between Amanda Nunes and Felicia Spencer. Nunes will attempt to defend the featherweight title for the first time since defeating Cris Cyborg in December 2018.
The UFC 250 fight card will also feature many of the bantamweight division’s most talented fighters. Raphael Assuncao and Cody Garbrandt will attempt to snap their respective losing streaks when they meet in the co-main event.
Before then, Aljamain Sterling and Cory Sandhagen will clash in what is considered to be a bantamweight title eliminator bout.
Neil Magny returns not long after his fantastic victory against Li Jingliang in March. Magny is set to face Anthony Rocco Martin who was also victorious in his last fight against Ramazan Emeev.
Sean O’Malley vs. Eddie Wineland will get the UFC 250 main card started. O’Malley returned to action in March with a quick stoppage win against Jose Alberto Quiñonez. Wineland comes into this bout after defeating Grigorii Popov at UFC 238.
Read on for live UFC 250 results and updates.
UFC 250 fight card and results
Saturday, June 6 – UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada
Main Card – 10:00pm (ET) on ESPN+ PPV
- Amanda Nunes def. Felicia Spencer via unanimous decision (50-44, 50-44, 50-45)
- Cody Garbrandt def. Raphael Assuncao via KO (right hook) – R2, 4:59
- Aljamain Sterling def. Cory Sandhagen via submission (rear-naked choke) -R1, 1:28
- Neil Magny def. Anthony Rocco Martin via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Sean O’Malley def. Eddie Wineland via KO (right cross) – R1, 1:54
- Alex Caceres def. Chase Hooper via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ian Heinisch def. Gerald Meerschaert via KO/TKO – (punch, then ground and pound) – R1, 1:14
- Cody Stamann def. Brian Kelleher via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Maki Pitolo def. Charles Byrd via KO/TKO (ground and pound) – R2, 1:10
- Alex Perez def. Jussier Formiga via KO/TKO (leg kicks) – R1, 4:06
- Devin Clark def. Alonzo Menifield via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Herbert Burns def. Evan Dunham via submission (rear-naked choke) – R1, 1:20
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.