The Body Lock brings you live UFC 242 weigh-in results on Friday, September 6, just one day out from Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Dustin Poirier at The Arena, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.
The morning weigh-ins will commence at 1 pm ET.
Read all of the results from the UFC 242 morning weigh-ins below, as per the official UFC Twitter account:
UFC 242 weigh-in results
Main Card (
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Dustin Poirier (155)
- Edson Barboza (155.5) vs. Paul Felder (155)
- Islam Makhachev (155) vs. Davi Ramos (156)
- Curtis Blaydes (251) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (257)
- Mairbek Taisumov (156) vs. Diego Ferreira (156)
- Joanne Calderwood (126) vs. Andrea Lee (126)
- Zubaira Tukhugov (146) vs. Lerone Murphy (146)
- Liana Jojua (134.5) vs. Sarah Moras (138)
- Ottman Azaitar (156) vs. Teemu Packalen (156)
Early Prelims (
- Belal Muhammad (170) vs. Takashi Sato (171)
- Nordine Taleb (170) vs. Muslim Salikhov (171)
- Omari Akhmedov (186) vs. Zak Cummings (185.5)
- Don Madge (155) vs. Fares Ziam (155)
UFC 242 streams live exclusively on
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.