Money continues to come in for Khabib Nurmagomedov to win the lightweight title unification bout against Dustin Poirier at UFC 242 this Saturday (ESPN+, 2 pm ET).
Since we published the opening fight week betting odds for UFC 242, Nurmagomedov has moved from -410 to -450 at most respected bookmakers. Poirier, the underdog, is now positioned at +355 after starting the week at +330.
The odds for the main event have shifted significantly since being released in April. The lightweight champion began as a -240 betting favorite while Poirier started at odds of +205.
Here are the opening odds for Khabib Nurmagomedov and Dustin Poirier’s last five fights in the UFC:
Khabib Nurmagomedov last five fights
- vs. Dustin Poirier: -240
- vs. Conor McGregor: -165
- vs. Al Iaquinta: -1050
- vs. Edson Barboza: -260
- vs. Michael Johnson: -370
Dustin Poirier last five fights
- vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov: +205
- vs. Max Holloway: +170
- vs. Eddie Alvarez: -145
- vs. Justin Gaethje: -130
- vs. Anthony Pettis: +100
Our resident MMA analyst Sriram Muralidaran has handicapped Dustin Poirier as a slight betting favorite in the UFC 242 main event bout. Click here to read Sriram’s prediction and breakdown for Nurmagomedov vs. Poirier.
Read on to find the full UFC 242 betting odds, fight card, and start time:
UFC 242 Odds
Abu Dhabi – Saturday, September 7
Main Card (ESPN+ PPV, 2 p.m. ET)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (-450) vs. Dustin Poirier (+355)
- Edson Barboza (-153) vs. Paul Felder (+135)
- Islam Makhachev (-335) vs. Davi Ramos (+276)
- Curtis Blaydes (-467) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (+366)
- Mairbek Taisumov (-266) vs. Diego Ferreira (+225)
Prelims (ESPN+, 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Joanne Calderwood (+185) vs. Andrea Lee (-214)
- Zubaira Tukhugov (-406) vs. Lerone Murphy (+325)
- Liana Jojua (-147) vs. Sarah Moras (+130)
- Ottman Azaitar (-227) vs. Teemu Packalen (+195)
Early Prelims (ESPN+, 10:15 a.m. ET)
- Belal Muhammad (-348) vs. Takashi Sato (+285)
- Nordine Taleb (-116) vs. Muslim Salikhov (+103)
- Omari Akhmedov (-115) vs. Zak Cummings (+102)
- Don Madge (-165) vs. Fares Ziam (+145)
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.