Khabib Nurmagomedov will step into the Octagon as a sizable betting favorite against Dustin Poirier this weekend. The two lightweight title holders are set to collide in a highly-anticipated lightweight title unification bout in Abu Dhabi on Saturday, September 7.
Order UFC 257: Poirier vs. McGregor 2
Order now to stream every fight live on Jan. 23.
After opening as a -240 betting favorite, Nurmagomedov has since moved out to more than -410 on most sportsbooks. Poirier’s odds opened at +205 but he can now be found for as high as +330 on some betting sites.
The significant line movement indicates that plenty of money is coming in for Nurmagomedov to unify the titles and walk away as the undisputed UFC lightweight champion at UFC 242.
Despite the line movement, our expert MMA analyst Sriram Muralidaran believes that there is considerable value for those who bet on Poirier in this main event.
In the co-main event of UFC 242, Edson Barboza and Paul Felder will stand toe-to-toe in what should be an exciting lightweight fight. Barboza currently stands as the betting favorite in that matchup with odds of -160 against Felder’s +140.
Find the full UFC 242 betting odds and fight card below.
UFC 242 Betting Odds
Main Card (Watch on ESPN+ PPV, 2 p.m. ET)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (-410) vs. Dustin Poirier (+330)
- Edson Barboza (-160) vs. Paul Felder (+140)
- Islam Makhachev (-320) vs. Davi Ramos (+265)
- Curtis Blaydes (-420) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (+335)
- Mairbek Taisumov (-230) vs. Diego Ferreira (+200)
Prelims(ESPN+, 10:15 a.m. ET)
- Joanne Calderwood (+175) vs. Andrea Lee (-200)
- Liana Jojua (-145) vs. Sarah Moras (+130)
- Ottman Azaitar (-220) vs. Teemu Packalen (+190)
- Belal Muhammad (-330) vs. Takashi Sato (+275)
- Nordine Taleb (-115) vs. Muslim Salikhov (+100)
- Omari Akhmedov (-110) vs. Zak Cummings (+100)
- Don Madge (-175) vs. Fares Ziam (+155)
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.