UFC 241 takes place tonight at the Honda Center, in Anaheim, California, and is shaping up to be one of the best events of the year so far.
The event has been marketed as the fight card with “three great fights.” Although the prelims feature many rising prospects and new contenders, all eyes will be on the final three bouts of the night.
In the main event of UFC 241, Daniel Cormier returns to defend the UFC Heavyweight Championship from the man he took it from in July last year, Stipe Miocic. The former champion has been calling for his rematch ever since he lost the belt to Cormier that day at UFC 226. Miocic has repeatedly expressed his desire to defeat Daniel Cormier and not just reclaim the title during the week. He gets his chance to do so at UFC 241.
Read more: How to watch UFC 241 on ESPN+
In the co-main event of the evening, Anthony Pettis makes his second walk at welterweight when he faces the returning Nate Diaz in a fight that has drawn the most attention so far in the lead-up to UFC 241. Diaz was already a fan-favorite, but his two bouts with Conor McGregor almost three years ago now were what ultimately helped him become the star that he is today. He has a tough task ahead of him at UFC 241 as Poirier is stepping in after a brilliant second-round knockout against Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson earlier this year.
Before then, two incredibly well-built middleweight fighters will face-off as Yoel Romero meets Paulo Costa in what is sure to be a thrilling spectacle. Romero hasn’t fought since he lost to Robert Whittaker in June last year. Costa is undefeated after 12 fights and has managed four impressive stoppage wins so far in the UFC.
These three fights are part of the UFC 241 main card that streams exclusively on
View the full UFC 241 fight card here.
UFC 241 Fight Card
Main Card (ESPN+) – 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT
- Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic (prediction)
- Anthony Pettis vs. Nate Diaz (preview)
- Yoel Romero vs. Paulo Costa (prediction)
- Gabriel Benitez vs. Sodiq Yusuff
- Derek Brunson vs. Ian Heinisch
Prelims (ESPN) – 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT
- Khama Worthy vs. Devonte Smith (result)
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Cory Sandhagen (result)
- Manny Bermudez vs. Casey Kenney (result)
- Drakkar Klose vs. Christos Giagos (result)
Early Prelims (ESPN+) – 6:15pm ET / 3:15pm PT
- Hannah Cifers vs. Jodie Esquibel (result)
- Kyung Ho Kang vs. Brandon Davis (result)
- Sabina Mazo vs. Shana Dobson (result)