A UFC Bantamweight Championship bout is set to headline UFC 238 as the promotion heads to the United Center in Chicago, Illinois on Saturday, June 8.
The main event features the reigning UFC flyweight champion, Henry Cejudo, as he makes his move up to the 135-pound bantamweight division to challenge Marlon Moraes for the recently vacated title.
The first of the two title fights to take place on Saturday night will be a UFC Women’s Flyweight Championship bout that sees Valentina Shevchenko in line to make her first title defense. Shevchenko will be up against the top-ranked contender in the 125-pound division, Jessica Eye.
Moments before these two title fights get underway, however, there is a lightweight clash that is capturing the attention of the masses of mixed martial arts fans around the world. The always exciting Tony Ferguson and Donald Cerrone will battle in a 155-pound contest that will likely see the winner move on to face the winner of the upcoming lightweight title fight between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Dustin Poirier in the near future.
Read on for information regarding how to watch the UFC pay-per-view event now that the promotion has moved across to the
How to order UFC 238 on
Watching UFC events has never been simpler for fans in the United States.
If you’re already an
If you’re not an
Find the entire UFC 238 fight card and start times below.
UFC 238 Fight Card
Main Card (
- Henry Cejudo vs. Marlon Moraes
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Eye
- Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone
- Jimmie Rivera vs. Petr Yan
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Blagoy Ivanov
- Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso
- Ricardo Lamas vs. Calvin Kattar
Early Prelims (
- Xiaonan Yan vs. Angela Hill
- Bevon Lewis vs. Darren Stewart
- Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.