UFC 288 Odds: Sterling vs. Cejudo
UFC 288: Sterling vs. Cejudo is right around the corner, taking place on May 6, 2023, at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. Let’s dive into the latest UFC 288 odds for every fight on this exciting card.
And don’t forget, if you’re looking to place a bet, sign up to MyBookie using our special link and you can get a sign-up bonus worth up to $1,000 for this event.
Early Preliminary Card
Starting at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT, the early prelims will be available on ESPN+ (English & Spanish):
- Joseph Holmes (+142) vs. Claudio Ribeiro (-181): Middleweight Bout. Tons of money has come in support of Ribeiro this week.
- Rafael Estevam (-196) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (+151): Flyweight Bout. Read our fight prediction here.
- Phillip Hawes (+159) vs. Ikram Aliskerov (-208): Middleweight Bout. Hawes has attracted plenty of bets in the past two weeks.
- Braxton Smith (+140) vs. Parker Porter (-178): Heavyweight Bout. Check out our betting tips for this one here.
The prelims kick off at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+.
- Marina Rodriguez (-130) vs. Virna Jandiroba (+110): Women’s Strawweight Bout. Our in-depth analysis of this fight can be found here.
- Khaos Williams (-310) vs. Rolando Bedoya (+250): Welterweight Bout.
- Kennedy Nzechukwu (-190) vs. Devin Clark (+160): Light Heavyweight Bout.
- Drew Dober (-210) vs. Matt Frevola (+175): Lightweight Bout.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the main card fights and their odds. Catch these fights live on ESPN+ PPV starting at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT.
- Kron Gracie (+150) vs. Charles Jourdain (-175): Featherweight Bout. Gracie, a grappling phenom, will look to submit Jourdain, who has shown solid striking skills. With Jourdain as the slight favorite, it’s a classic grappler vs. striker matchup. Read our full analysis here.
- Movsar Evloev (-909) vs. Diego Lopes (+542): Featherweight Bout. Evloev is a massive favorite for this fight. Avoid.
- Jessica Andrade (-190) vs. Yan Xiaonan (+160): Women’s Strawweight Bout. Andrade, a former champion, is the favorite in this fight. However, Xiaonan has the ability to pull off an upset. Find our detailed breakdown and betting tips on our site later today.
- Belal Muhammad (+105) vs. Gilbert Burns (-125): Welterweight Bout. This fight promises to be an intense battle between two well-rounded fighters. Burns is a slight favorite, but Muhammad’s grit could make this a close contest. Check back later today for our in-depth analysis for this fight.
Main Event: Aljamain Sterling (-110) vs. Henry Cejudo (-110)
In the main event, Aljamain Sterling defends his bantamweight championship against the out-of-retirement former two-division champ Henry Cejudo. This bout is nearly even at most bookmakers.
Sterling has been on a roll lately, but Cejudo’s wrestling pedigree and striking improvements make this an incredibly intriguing matchup. Don’t miss our comprehensive breakdown and betting advice for the main event here.
Remember, if you want to get in on the action, sign up on the MyBookie website using our affiliate link and claim your sign-up bonus worth up to $1,000.
And for more information, check out our prediction articles for expert analysis and betting tips to help you make your bets this weekend.