UFC 285 is one of the most anticipated mixed martial arts events of the year and is set to feature Jon Jones’ heavyweight debut, Valentina Shevchenko’s title defense, and a stacked main card and preliminary card.
The event will take place on Saturday, March 5, 2023, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
When is UFC 285?
- Date: Saturday, March 5
- Time: PPV Main Card starts at 10 pm ET, Prelims begin at 8 pm ET, Early Prelims begin at 5:30 pm ET
- Watch: Only on ESPN+ PPV (order here)
UFC 285 Start Time
The preliminary card of UFC 285 will begin at 5:30 PM EST/ 2:30 PM PST, while the main card will start at 10:00 PM EST/ 7:00 PM PST. Fans can watch the event live only by ordering the PPV on ESPN+.
Full Fight Card Order
The UFC 285 main card will feature five fights, including the highly anticipated heavyweight showdown between Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane for the UFC heavyweight championship. Valentina Shevchenko will defend her women’s flyweight title against Alexa Grasso in the co-main event. Here is the full fight card order for the main event:
- Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane – Heavyweight Title Fight
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso – Women’s Flyweight Title Fight
- Geoff Neal vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov – Welterweight Bout
- Mateusz Gamrot vs. Jalin Turner – Lightweight Bout
- Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett – Middleweight Bout
In addition to the main card fights, there will be several exciting preliminary fights, including:
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Trevin Jones – Bantamweight Bout
- Derek Brunson vs. Dricus Du Plessis – Middleweight Bout
- Viviane Araujo vs. Amanda Ribas – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Julian Marquez vs. Marc-Andre Barriault – Middleweight Bout
- Ian Machado Garry vs. Song Kenan – Welterweight Bout
- Mana Martinez vs. Cameron Saaiman – Bantamweight Bout
- Jessica Penne vs. Tabatha Ricci – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Da’Mon Blackshear vs. Farid Basharat – Bantamweight Bout
- Kamuela Kirk vs. Esteban Ribovics – Lightweight Bout
UFC 285 Schedule
The preliminary card for UFC 285 will start at 5:30 PM EST/ 2:30 PM PST and will be broadcasted on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass. The main card will start at 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST and will be available on ESPN+ pay-per-view.
UFC 285 promises to be an action-packed event featuring some of the best fighters in the world. With a stacked fight card, fans are in for a treat, and the event is not one to miss.