The UFC’s upcoming event in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, on April 27 features multiple high-level fighters across a variety of weight divisions looking to continue their ascent in the rankings.
Order UFC 284
Alexander Volkanovski and Islam Makhachev, the top two pound-for-pound fighters in the UFC, will clash at UFC 284 on Feb. 11. Order the PPV now to watch the champion vs. champion fight live on Saturday.
For fans in the United States, UFC Fight Night 150 will switch from
Here you’ll find how to watch the event, start times, full fight card and preview.
How to watch UFC Fight Night 150
The UFC Fight Night 150 main card will be exclusive to the
UFC Fight Night 150 prelims will be aired on
- Main Card: ESPN+ (9:00 p.m.)
- Prelims: ESPN (7:00 p.m.)
- Early Prelims:
ESPN+ and ESPN2 (5:30 p.m.)
- You can watch the prelims on UFC Fight Pass before moving to BT Sport 2 for the main card.
- The prelims and main card are available on UFC Fight Pass and
Elsewhere around the world
For fans in Europe, Canada, New Zealand, Asia and elsewhere, check with your national sports broadcaster. Alternatively, the event is streamed via UFC Fight Pass to most countries.
UFC Fight Night 150 Start Time
Saturday, April 27 – 5:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Early Prelims begin at 5:30 p.m. local time
- Prelims begin at 7:00 p.m. local time
- Main card begins at 9:00 p.m. local time
- 2:30 p.m. (Pacific Time, Saturday)
- 10:30 p.m. (British Summer Time, Saturday)
- 7:30 a.m (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Sunday)
UFC Fight Night 150 Fight Card
- Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza vs. Jack Hermansson
- Greg Hardy vs. Dmitrii Smoliakov
- Alex Oliveira vs. Mike Perry
- Glover Teixeira vs. Ion Cutelaba
- John Lineker vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Roosevelt Roberts vs. Thomas Gifford
- Ben Saunders vs. Takashi Sato
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Augusto Sakai
- Carla Esparza vs. Virna Jandiroba
- Gilbert Burns vs. Mike Davis
- Jim Miller vs. Jason Gonzalez
- Angela Hill vs. Jodie Esquibel
- Court McGee vs. Dhiego Lima
UFC Fight Night 150 Preview
This event has had its fair share of short notice fights.
Originally, Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza (26-6-1) was scheduled to rematch top-ranked Yoel Romero. However, Romero was pulled from the card due to an injury and was replaced a few weeks ago by Norwegian Jack Hermansson (19-4).
Hermansson submitted David Branch in the first round less than a month ago. He walked away from that contest unscathed and was quick to fill the boots of the injured Romero. His opponent is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world champion Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza, who knows a thing or two when it comes to main events. “Jacare” is a dangerous submission artist and is always evolving. He recently proved that he is more than just a threat on the ground when he knocked out former champion Chris Weidman in November, in what was a back-and-forth slugfest.
In the co-main event, the ever controversial Greg Hardy (3-1) makes his second octagon appearance when he takes on Russian Dmitrii Smoliakov (9-2). Hardy’s first UFC fight did not go as planned. In January he was handed a disqualification loss for kneeing a grounded opponent. Hardy spoke to The Body Lock about his upcoming fight against Smoliakov and explained that this fight is a ‘will-win fight’ not a must-win for him.
Former title challenger Glover Teixeira (28-7) takes on unranked Ion Cutelaba (14-3-0-1) in what will be an exciting light heavyweight matchup. Teixeira is one stoppage victory away from equaling the light heavyweight record of ten, which is currently held by Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz. And although he wanted an opponent in the top 15, he explained that he was happy to accept a fight against Cutelaba.
Bantamweight powerhouse John Lineker (31-8) is scheduled to face rising star Cory Sandhagen (10-1). The fight was originally set to take place in January, however, Lineker was forced off the card on short notice due to an injury. This contest has all the ingredients for ‘Fight of the Night.’ Sandhagen is a young, durable and dangerous competitor, who mixes sharp striking with thrilling submissions. In an interview with The Body Lock, Sandhagen spoke on how he is going to defeat the more experienced Lineker.
Steven specialises in MMA and Lethwei. He loves a good 1-2 down the middle.