UFC 275 airs tonight in the United States and will showcase two exciting title fights and a highly-anticipated rematch between former champions only on ESPN+ PPV.
The main event is a UFC Light Heavyweight Championship clash between Glover Teixeira and Jiri Prochazka. Teixeira enters after a submission win against Jan Blachowicz last year. This will be his first title defense as he attempts to hold off the incredible form of Jiri Prochazka who is undefeated in the UFC after two fights.
Before Teixeira vs. Prochazka, the top women’s pound-for-pound fighter, Valentina Shevchenko, will defend her flyweight title against Taila Santos. Shevchenko has defended the flyweight title six times already and will be looking to improve her record against Santos who has recorded four consecutive wins now to earn her title shot.
Fight fans are in for a treat when Zhang Weili and Joanna Jedrzejczyk share the Octagon again. The former title champions battled in 2020 and it resulted in the best fight of the year and arguably the best women’s fight of all time.
How to watch UFC 275 fights online
UFC 275 is a PPV event and that means it’s only available to watch on
- Date: Saturday, June 11
- Time: PPV Main Card starts at 10 pm ET, Prelims start at 7 pm ET
ESPN+ PPV (order here)
UFC 275 fight card
Main Card – 10:00 pm ET / 7:00 pm PT (ESPN+ PPV)
- Glover Teixeira vs. Jiri Prochazka
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Taila Santos
- Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
- Andre Fialho vs. Jake Matthews
- Jack Della Maddalena vs. Ramazan Emeev
Prelims – 8:00 pm ET / 5:00 pm PT on ESPN+ and ESPN2
- Seungwoo Choi vs. Josh Culibao
- Maheshate vs. Steve Garcia
- Brendan Allen vs. Jacob Malkoun
- Kyung Ho Kang vs. Batgerel Danaa
Early Prelims– 7:00 pm ET / 4:00 pm PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
- Liang Na vs. Silvana Juarez
- Ramona Pascual vs. Joselyn Edwards
Formerly the lead MMA Editor at RealSport.