Jorge Masvidal takes on Kamaru Usman once more this weekend when the pair clash in the UFC 261 main event on Saturday night.
Usman vs. Masvidal 2 is one of three title fights happening on the night in Jacksonville, Florida. Before the UFC Welterweight Championship bout, champion Zhang Weili will face Rose Namajunas and Valentina Shevchenko will defend her title against Jessica Andrade.
Now just one day out from the event on Saturday, April 24, we’ve compiled the latest UFC 261 odds and a complete UFC 261 betting guide.
How to bet on UFC 261
The quickest and simplest way to start betting on UFC 261 this weekend is by creating a MyBookie account.
MyBookie is running a special sign-up bonus for UFC fans this weekend. New users can get up to $1,000 as a sign-up bonus and start betting on UFC 261. Simply sign up here.
Is MyBookie legit?
MyBookie is an online sports betting site that accepts customers from the United States, Canada, Australia, and most of Europe.
MyBookie has been active since 2014 and is best-known for:
- High credit card acceptance rate
- Fast payouts
- Excellent loyalty program
When it comes to betting on UFC fights, MyBookie offers great odds for UFC fights and other MMA bouts and even services live wagering during fights.
UFC 261 Betting Odds
The moneyline odds shown above indicate whether a fighter is a favorite or an underdog in the fight. The fighter with the lower number (odds) is favored to win. Here’s how it works:
Kamaru Usman (-440) is the betting favorite and a $100 bet on Usman would return just $22.73 in profit if successful. Alternatively, a bet of $440 is required to win $100 in profit by betting on Usman.
Jorge Masvidal (+340), on the other hand, is the more lucrative option for bettors this weekend. At odds of +340, that means a bet of $100 would return $340 profit. Likewise, a $440 bet on Masvidal would return a much larger profit of $1,496.
Latest UFC 261 betting odds from MyBookie below:
- Kamaru Usman (-440) vs. Jorge Masvidal (+340)
- Weili Zhang (-210) vs. Rose Namajunas (+170)
- Valentina Shevchenko (-450) vs. Jessica Andrade (+325)
- Chris Weidman (-125) vs. Uriah Hall (-105)
- Anthony Smith (+160) vs. Jimmy Crute (-200)
- Alex Oliveira (+120) vs. Randy Brown (-150)
- Dwight Grant (-220) vs. Stefan Sekulic (+180)
- Karl Roberson (+120) vs. Brendan Allen (-150)
- Patrick Sabatini (-225) vs. Tristan Connelly (+185)
- Danaa Batgerel (-190) vs. Kevin Natividad (+155)
- Rodrigo Vargas (+200) vs. Rongzhu (-255)
- Aoriqileng (-115) vs. Jeffrey Molina (-115)
- Na Liang (+170) vs. Ariane Carnelossi (-210)
How to watch UFC 261
- Date: Saturday, April 24
- Start time: Main card (10:00 pm ET), Prelims (5:45 pm ET)
Jake Nichols is The Body Lock's Editor in Chief. Previously, he was the MMA Editor at RealSport.