There’s a hard rule in sports fandom: if your favorite isn’t playing/fighting, you cheer for the underdog. The best underdogs are the ones who, statistically, shouldn’t have a chance. The ones expected to put on a good show and leave on…
- A look at the stats behind Shane Burgos' unrelenting pace and pressure before UFC 230
- Conor McGregor proved that Tony Ferguson can beat Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Nate Diaz vs. Nick Diaz: A difference between brothers
- Understanding how Khabib Nurmagomedov submitted Conor McGregor with a rear-naked choke that wasn't under the chin
- Cain Velasquez was the worst thing to happen to Daniel Cormier
- Who are the 5 greatest Japanese MMA fighters of all-time?
- The Story of Cain Velasquez: Has 'Sea Level Cain' been stunted by greatness?
- Is Cain Velasquez a lost love, or a disappointing ex-boyfriend?