Before Stipe Miocic defined the new breed of heavyweight within the UFC, Cain Velasquez was the end-all, be-all in the division. A well-oiled machine with a gas tank certified by the CSA, Velasquez made a name for himself doing what…
- A look at the stats behind Shane Burgos' unrelenting pace and pressure before UFC 230
- Conor McGregor proved that Tony Ferguson can beat Khabib Nurmagomedov
- Nate Diaz vs. Nick Diaz: A difference between brothers
- Understanding how Khabib Nurmagomedov submitted Conor McGregor with a rear-naked choke that wasn't under the chin
- Cain Velasquez was the worst thing to happen to Daniel Cormier
- Who are the 5 greatest Japanese MMA fighters of all-time?
- The Story of Cain Velasquez: Has 'Sea Level Cain' been stunted by greatness?
- Is Cain Velasquez a lost love, or a disappointing ex-boyfriend?